Camp Half Blood

Dionysus' POV

Sure I hated Peter Johnson,or something like that, but no one deserved his fate. I rushed back to the dreaded camp. I called a meeting with all the hated campers and Chiron. On my way there I contacted Peter. *Peter cue spitting, probably hot chocolate*uh yes Mr. D*do you mind if I tell the campers you died right before I left*...uh no you can do that Mr. D*bye Peter*bye Mr. D

Everyone was yelling so I cleared my throat. Everyone immediately quieted. "I called you here to explain something that happened in the god council." BOOM! All of a sudden all the gods were there. They walked up to me and asked what I was doing? "I'm making them feel guilty. Peter already said I could." I replied quietly.

Pretend he's dead ok? All of them agreed. With that they left. I cleared my throat to get order again. "You all remember Peter Johnson,right?" They all shouted Percy Jackson and yes. "Well thanks to you he's dead."

What?, everyone yelled. Some even had tears in their eyes. Good, I thought they feel guilty. "Because you all bullied him and didn't believe him. He died. You could've believed him and maybe he'd still be here, but noo you believed him.",with that I pointed at Toby.

Everyone beat him up. With that Zeus came down again. He told his son "You will forever be remembered as the person who killed our hero, who saved us in two wars. Therefore I will now dispose of you." And no one heard from Toby again.

Everyone grieved for their lost hero.