Reunions

Athena's POV

When we got word that my father returned with my daughter and Percy, we all got to Camp as fast as we could.
I teleported with my uncle. We were the first gods there. We ran to our children. We sobbed and apologized to them.
My beautiful daughter said, "It's ok mom.", and with that she collapsed in my arms. I screamed. Percy and Apollo ran over.
Apollo instantly commanded that everyone gives him space. I refused to leave, and to my gratefulness so did Percy. Apollo told us to leave. "She's my daughter, Pollo. I've already left her, I can't do it again. Please.", he nodded and turned to Percy.
"No! Apollo last time we were in the pit I promised that we would never be apart again. I broke that promise, but I refuse to break it again. You'll have to drag my dead, lifeless body away before I leave her.", he said.
I was so happy when Apollo just nodded. Thank you I breathed to Percy, so quiet I thought he wouldn't be able to hear. But to my surprise, he just smiled and nodded.

Percy's POV

Athena said thank you, thinking I wouldn't be able to hear. So I surprised her by smiling and nodding. Then I turned my attention to Annabeth. I meant what I said.
She gasped and her eyes flew open. She focused on her mom and smiled. Athena smiled back. Then she turned towards me and had tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying Annie?", I asked.
She just hugged me with tears streaming down her face.
She mumbled, "I heard what you said, I forgive you don't worry." I was confused but then I remembered and hugged her back, "Thank you".
Everyone cheered and ran towards us.