1: Honeymoon

This is a "Choose Your Own Adventure" style story. It follows Charles Bennet, who's going to need your help making decisions from time to time. At the end of each part, there will be two choices, two paths you can take the Bennets down. Read each choice carefully, and then turn to the part listed at the end of the choice.

The door to my modestly-priced hotel room made a click and whirring noise as the lock unlatched. A moment later, Emily slipped in. She had on a long white spa robe with the casino's logo embroidered on it.

"So, did you get it Mrs. Bennet?" I asked

"Mrs. Bennet?" She rolled her eyes, smiling. "I'm still not quite used to that name, Mr. Bennet."

"Well, we were both a little drunk," I said and sighed. "We could get it annulled?"

She gave me a dirty look. "Not on your life. Besides, we've consummated it what, six times already? Speaking of which..."

Staring me down, she dropped her robe to reveal a black and white hotel maid's uniform.

"I love you, Mrs. Bennet," I said.

"You ought to, that was nerve wracking. The casino's got security cameras everywhere." She kicked her slippers off and fished a pair of black pumps and a maid's hairband out to the folds of her robe. She slipped the pumps on over her white stocking clad legs and the hairband over her long dark hair. "Though, I can't say I'm not enjoying learning about your kinks."

"You must have some... kinks?" I said.

"Sure, lots of them— don't be surprised if I call out Charlotte again."

"Who is that anyway?"

She straddled me, holding my member in her warm hands. "You are, Charlotte."

"Hunh?" My voice cracked as she caressed me.

She smirked. "Come on, you thought I was a lesbian for two years."

"Uh huh." I strained, trying to keep my head in the conversation. "Wait, so it's Charlotte for Charles? So do you like guys, or not?"

"Sure I do, but sometimes I pretend girls are boys, and boys are girls... it's one of my kinks."

"Heh," I snickered. "So you used to pretend Trish was a man?"

"No, it's only with certain people. Trish was definitely butch, but I wasn't into her enough to do any pretending."

"So wait, what about my umm?" I asked, pointing down.

"Well," she said, then bit her lip, looking guilty. "I imagined 'Charlotte' was wearing a strap-on. I've only done it a couple times tonight." She looked sheepish. "Not most of the time... it's just for variety... and it's something I only do with people I'm really into. It's just a fantasy in my own mind... If that makes you uncomfortable, weirds you out, we could still get it annulled..." Her brow creased.

Choice One:

"Not on your life, Mrs. Bennet," I joked, then sighed. "It is weird. I don't know how I feel about it, but I do know how I feel about you."

(Turn to: "2: A Phone Call From Frank")

Choice Two:

"Can't you just call me Charlie?" I asked. "That could be a girl's name too..."

(Turn to: "3: Encase of Annulment")

PLEASE, do not continue to the next part.

Instead, go to the table of contents and turn to your choice. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!