9: No Sign of Ending

"If I sign, I think I'm going to have a breakdown."

Emily turned back to Rachel. "Let's just do the employment contract. I know you put a lot of time into these, but my poor Charlotte is overwhelmed." She tore the pre-nup in half.

"Oh all right," Rachel sighed. "But at least let me show you the rest."

I nodded and the girls led me back to the maid's quarters.

"See I've made all the arrangements," Rachel said, showing me a closet full of uniforms, in all different colors.

"Shall we start with black?" Emily asked.

* * *

I examined myself in the mirror. Emily's makeup job was perfect. I couldn't even tell there was a man under all those ruffles. The dress, the soft pink lipstick, the tight blonde curls all suited Charlotte perfectly.

I didn't want to keep the girls waiting. They were already chatting when I served them wine, and they didn't stop, even when they started sneaking peeks up the short frilly skirt that barely covered my waist.

"So how long have you known?" Rachel asked.

"About what?"

"About Charles, Charlotte."

"Well, the first day I met him I had him pegged," said Emily.

"Really?"

"Oh, not that sort of pegged. I just knew he'd make a, a good..."

"Sissy?"

Emily made a sour face. "Sissy, I've never been a big fan of that word. Can we just say a good Charlotte?"

"I guess, I just thought it might turn him on," Rachel smirked at me, "and more wine please, Sissy, err um Charlotte."

I blushed, "Yes, Mistress."

"I thought I was the mistress?" Emily raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mistress." I said, "I'm still getting used to all this."

"Oh you'll learn," she giggled back at me. "And I could really get used to this, having a servant and all. To think, I used to pour my own wine."

"Well, Rachel shrugged. "Most men make good sissies, er umm Charlottes, you just need to train them. So are you going to keep him, err her like this all the time?"

"I dunno, I hadn't really thought about it," said Emily. "We'll have to wait and see how 'she' takes to it, but Charles still owes me best friend stuff too, doesn't he, Charlotte?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh don't sound so disappointed, and don't worry, Charlotte is going to be a regular thing from now on. I mean the house isn't going to clean itself is it?"

"No, Mistress."

—THE END—

(Or should we say "an end?")

(You ended up as an occasional maid.)

If you liked this story, please consider giving it a vote

If you liked this story, please consider giving it a vote. It means a lot!