11: A Stable Relationship

Emily looked at me and knew the truth. I went to go see Rachel.

***

"She said that?" Rachel asked.

"We have been awfully close. I do feel guilty."

Rachel frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's just I've been thinking of finally telling you... about me."

"And now this."

"And now this," she nodded.

"Well, maybe you could still tell me. You can trust me," I said.

"It's more than that. It's something I need to show you."

"You can."

She gave a faint smile. "Now, I'm the one who's nervous as hell."

"So show me..."

She pulled a box out from under her bed and opened it for me. "Pretty stupid right?"

"No, not any more than me," I curtsied.

"I bought it off the internet. And I put it on after everyone else goes to bed."

"And you've never shown this to anyone before?"

"I'm too embarrassed," she said red-faced.

"But not with me?"

Emily stood there shaking, her face turning a darker and darker shade of red.

I touched her shoulder. "So show me."

Jittery and fumbling, she dropped her clothes to the floor.

I tried to give her a reassuring smile but she turned her head away.

"Come on, hard part's over. Now I really want to see you in it," I said.

She picked up a black and red latex teddy, held it to her body and shrugged. I helped her step into it, and zipped her up the back.

"These next," she said, handing me boots. They were thigh high, with platforms under the toes, but no heel to speak of, they looked like hooves and had a silver horse shoe built into each sole.

She laid back on the bed, and I laced them up for her.

"I haven't been able to do these by myself," she said, pointing to a pair of long lace-up gloves with little pony hooves on the ends. I saw her excitement, quick short breaths, and glistening eyes as they went on.

She fumbled trying to pick something out of the box. "Oh, I guess I can't do that anymore." She stared at her now hooved hands.

I lifted the red leather harness and buckled her into it, strap by strap. Each time she shivered as the buckle tightened, but she didn't move away.

The bridle came next. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"As I'll ever be," she gulped, then opened her mouth to take the bit. It strapped to her head, had blinders for each eye, and little pony ears.

"Errrmmmfff," she tried to say something motioning to the box. And All I saw left inside was a tail.

"I'm not sure what this straps to," I looked at it.

Her face twisted in embarrassment.

"It looks like a butt-plug?" I asked.

She nodded and looked away.

"Probably should have done this before the hands."

She nodded and shrugged uncomfortably.

Very gently, I unzipped the base of her teddy, and slipped it in.

She looked at me and I looked at her. Her body didn't relax, if anything she seemed more alert, more on edge, like an actual horse.

"What now?" I asked.

* * *

We got into a rhythm where I'd come by and help her dress each night. I wish I could say it was innocent, we weren't having intercourse, but I would stroke and pet her, and she would nudge and grind against me in a way that gave us both pleasure.

One night, on my way back from playing with Rachel, I found Emily waiting for me, she was holding a sheet in her hand.

"I'm not mad Charles," she said once we were covered. "It's my own fault, I shouldn't have neglected you."

"I am so sorry," I said. "For everything."

"Let's try to stay friends at least... I'm going to try to figure out how to give your estate back without remarrying you. That would be too..."

"I understand."

"Until then, I'm assigning you to work in the stables in the evenings. You can walk her, and do whatever it is you two do, in private."

"Thank you, you've been more than fair."

"Just tell Charlotte, good bye for me, please?" I felt the gentle splash of a tear, and she crept away, back through the darkened hallways, like a ghost in the night.

—THE END—

(Or should we say "an end?")

(You ended up with a pony girl.)

If you liked this story, please consider giving it a vote

If you liked this story, please consider giving it a vote. It means a lot!