19: Predator And Prey

"Please, yes." I shivered.

Her tail brushed against me as she led me back to her bedroom.

* * *

Days, maybe weeks passed in pleasure and ecstasy...

* * *

I examined the snow white fur on my arms, and tried stretching my paws, retracting the claws and extending them back out again. Today I was a cat.

Bast ran her tongue along the top of my head. My ears twitched, then fell back.

"Ahem," an impeccably dressed werewolf made his presence known. "So um, boss. How long are you planning on keeping this up?"

"Why would I ever want to stop?" asked the cat-goddess.

"It's just, Boss, some of the boys, we're starting to see it when we go home. My kids, they all look like puppies," said the werewolf, his hair was perfect.

"Give it time. You'll get used to it, and you will be well compensated."

"I guess, boss." The werewolf sulked off.

"Now where were we dear?" The cat-goddess's deep melodic voice asked.

"Mmmm," I purred. I'd gotten up and was staring at the snow white cat in the mirror. Bast slid in behind me. Her paws combed through the fluff of my belly, and her tongue licked at my furry breasts. "I think we were, just about to get started..."

"Would you mind if I tried something different with you today?" She asked.

"Different how?"

"Different naughty."

I smiled and let her do her magic. It always started with a warm bath, then the touch of a white brush over my skin and I was a blank slate, a featureless white form. She dabbed at my face and body while the sun rose, and I chuckled when I saw myself in the mirror.

"Has my little Bo-Peep finally found her sheep?" She asked.

"Well, I do look better than I would have thought... for prey." I rolled my eyes at the mirror, and watched the reflection of a bipedal sheep do the same.

"And you are so delicious. Do you know what makes an animal an animal?" she asked.

"We're fun to pet?"

"Well that too." She smiled and stroked my wool. "Here let me show you," she said and led me back to the bed.

I watched as Bast rolled her shoulders. Her arms fell into her fur, almost like she was pulling them under a blanket.

"Oh that's different," I said watching her wriggle under her skin. Her latex breastplate fell to the floor, a piece of her costume, and she wiggled her hips until they collapsed down to nothing. Her tail pulled itself along my thighs growing longer, tapering, until her whole body writhed and fur gave way to scales.

"Do you like it?" Asked the snake as it curled around my torso.

"It's frightening." My heart was pounding.

"But doesn't it feel sssssoo good, my tasty little morsel?" The snake's mouth went over my hooves, around my ankles.

"I guess so. Is that why you wanted to try it?" I asked.

"All animals are prey to something," Bast's voice chuckled. "They all struggle for life. The lioness chases the zebra. But if she doesn't catch it, she starves and becomes prey for the worms."

The snake's tail slithered over my crotch as its mouth gulped upwards, covering my knees.

"My legs..." I gasped as the serpent's mouth encircled my waist.

"You know this isn't real, can't really be happening."

"But it is scary," I said, my whole body shivering.

"That's only natural. I am consuming you." Bast's tail reached up and gently pulled my arms down inside the snake's maw. It gulped again and its mouth rose up to just under my breasts.

"What's going to happen?"

"Who knows?" the snake's voice answered. "That's why I wanted to try it..." it's tongue flicked at my chin, as it was now up to my neck. "Maybe nothing, this isn't real after all."

"Not real," I repeated, trying to believe it.

"Or maybe, it was the 'real' world that was an illusion along, and this is the true reality... If so, you are about to give yourself over to me, to become a part of me..."

I plunged into darkness as the snake's mouth closed around my head. It's belly tightening around me, holding me in a warm embrace.

"...completely."

—THE END—

(Or should we say "an end?")

(You ended up as a Bast's drug-addicted toy😢...)

(...and a furry😺!)

If you liked this story, please consider giving it a vote. It means a lot!