2: A Phone Call From Frank

"Not on your life, Mrs. Bennet," I joked, then sighed. "It is weird. I don't know how I feel about it, but I do know how I feel about you."

"Yes?" she asked nervously.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Charlotte." She smiled and pushed me up against the headboard.

* * *

A few hours later, we were lying in bed, waiting for my stamina to come back.

"What is it about maids?" she asked.

"I dunno. No one's asked me that before."

"Like, is it all women in uniform?"

I shrugged. "Certain kinds of uniforms. I like waitresses too. It's sexy and proper at the same time. You have a woman whose job it is not just to do something, but to be something. Objectification I guess. But not like a stripper in a costume or anything, that's too... contrived. There's just something about proper maids, servants."

"So only properly objectified sex slaves?" She asked.

"I guess," I said, realizing how bad that sounded.

"Well, I won't hashtag metoo it if you don't. It's just a kink, and I like kinks."

"Honey?" I asked.

"Yes?" she said, snuggling into me.

"Would you mind... um straightening up the room, a little?"

She sat up and looked at me, as if to say –you've got to be kidding me– then she looked at me as if to say –you've got to be fucking kidding me. Shaking her head, she got up and slipped out of the room. The door closed behind her, leaving me in an uncomfortable moment.

I checked the clock and kept checking it. Ten minutes had passed.

I was wondering if I hadn't made a terrible mistake, when there was a knock, and a voice called out, "Room cleaning!" A cleaning cart rattled in through the doorway with Emily pushing it from behind.

She'd fixed herself up: reapplied her red lipstick, and put her hair up. Not making eye contact, she went into the bathroom.

My heart beat as I watched her work, wiping everything down. My body tingled as she acted cold and distant, like she didn't know me.

And then, crossing her legs as she walked, she stepped back into the bedroom. "Do you mind if I make up the bed, sir?"

"Okay." My chest fluttered as I started to get up.

And then she pushed me back down.

"Do you mind if I make up the bed, Charlotte?" She slipped her heels off as she slid onto the bed.

Straddling me, she smirked and plucked off one of her stockings. "A place for everything, and everything in its place." She nudged my mouth open, pushing the stocking past my lips.

Then she plucked off her other stocking and tied it around my head, holding the first in place.

"A neat and tidy bed requires neat and tidy corners." She pulled four robe belts off the cart and began by binding my right wrist, then tied it to the bedpost.

Soon all four of my limbs were securely fastened. I was panting and shivering. I felt my heart beat in my member.

And then the maid, Emily, slipped her shoes back on. "Looks like I'm all done in here. Oh my, a maid's work is never done!" She laid a mint on my chest and pushed the cart back into the hall.