3: Encase of Annulment

"Can't you just call me Charlie?" I asked. "That could be a girl's name too..."

"Okay, Charles," She sighed.

"Do you think we could go back to being friends?" I asked.

"Well, how does 'friends with benefits' sound to you?" she said, speaking to my member. "Maybe neither of us is really ready to be tied down, but maybe we could be not tied down together?"

My penis stood erect and I blushed, "It's all that talk about being tied down."

Her eyes got wide, "I know a great bondage shop near city hall... we could stop by there on the way back?"

"On the way back from what?"

"Becoming friends with benefits, silly." She smirked at me.

* * *

That evening, I was with Karen and Amber, Emily's lesbian friends in their hotel room, waiting for Emily to come up.

"So what all did you get?" Karen asked.

"I don't know, she wouldn't let me go in with her," I said. "She wants it to be a surprise."

"I like her kind of surprises." Amber smiled.

There was a knock on the door, and Karen let Emily in.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Karen asked.

"Oh, arts and crafts..." Emily said. She started pulling black latex from a paper bag. "Haven't you ever just wanted to try something new?"

"I have, I have," Amber raised her hand.

"Well, we never had a man before to help us," Emily said.

"Help with what exactly?" I asked.

"May we show you?" she said.

Karen began picking at my clothes, taking them off piece by piece while Emily powdered my bottom.

"We wouldn't want it to chaff," she explained. "Give me your leg."

She had me step into a black latex catsuit. It had both gloves and feet so that my entire body was encased in a continuous layer of latex. Her two friends began lubing the suit, caressing my body, while Emily pulled my arms behind me and slid them into a binder.

Karen was lacing them up, when Emily held up a gag that looked like a metal ring. "I just need to put this in, and then I'll explain everything."

The feeling of all those feminine hands running all over my body. I opened my mouth and she slid it in.

"You see Charles, I was just watching Pulp Fiction, and you know the part with the gimp, and I thought to myself, I'd really like one of those. But you can't buy one in a store, so I'm just going to have to make my own."

"Can we do the mask now?" Amber asked.

"Of course."

I was sweating, incredibly turned on, when Amber lined up the nose holes on the mask and pulled it over my head, plunging me into darkness.

"So what do we do now?" Karen asked.

"We take it for a walk," Emily said, as I felt someone slap my ass.

That evening they led me around Vegas on a leash. I stumbled a few times, but always found a pair of hands around me, keeping me from falling.

I heard people come up and ask if we were in a show. The girls would answer, "Nope, just taking our gimp for a walk."

People posed for photos with 'the gimp'. While I was embarrassed, at least it was anonymous, so I figured no one would ever know.

At the end of the night, the girls had me on the bed, they'd unzipped my mouth and were feeding me through the ring gag.

"See, we can totally take care of it," Amber said giggling.

"So can we keep it? Can we keep it?" Karen asked.

"I don't know, let me check..." Emily said, and I felt a hand go under me, feeling at my erection. "Oh yeah, we can keep it, at least for the night."

The next morning I woke up with a massive case of morning wood, and felt a hand brush over it.

"Looks like we get to keep it one more day," Emily giggled.

The trio drove back to Los Angeles with me in the trunk. They left the middle seat down so it was air-conditioned and they could check up on me.

When Emily went to drop them off. Amber asked, "Do you think maybe I could borrow it? I have a party tonight, and it would make a really great conversation piece."

"Ahhh," Emily cooed. "I just got it. So I get to play with it first."

"Awww!"

"Don't worry, I have plenty of other arts and crafts ideas, and I know Charles has a whole load of vacation time saved up."

—THE END—

(Or should we say "an end?")

(You ended up as a Emily's part-time gimp.)

If you liked this story, please consider giving it a vote

If you liked this story, please consider giving it a vote. It means a lot!