7: Day Zero

I opened my mouth and she popped them in. She held a glass of water to my lips. I took a drink and swallowed.

* * *

A few weeks later, I woke to the gently rubbing of her fingertips on my nipples.

"Just checking to see if there are any changes," she said.

"And?"

"None so far," she shrugged. "But you've always been puffy."

"What?"

"Just compared to guys. Most men have some breast material. And you've always had more than most. It's one of the reasons this will work so well."

"It just feels so weird... kids back in school used to make fun of me for looking so... not macho. And now we're trying to make it... I don't know, worse?"

"Do you really hate it?"

"No..." Blushing, I felt like a pervert as I spoke the word. "It just goes against everything anyone's ever said to me."

"Then maybe it's a good thing... You getting to enjoy it. I mean frankly, you never competed with macho men anyway... and frankly, I think macho men are gross. Now when I look at you..." She let out a soft sigh...

"Yes?"

"Well, you're cute, so why not enjoy it?... really enjoy it. And you've got, or you're going to have, all this money, so you can live anyway you want, so why not really enjoy that too? Some people spend their lives without getting what they want. They spend all their money on cars, and other toys."

"I guess you're right."

"But I guess we are spending it on a toy..."

I looked at her in question.

"A cute little maid doll, just for me," she grinned, straddled me, and began tying me down.

* * *

We got back into our old rhythm, and about a month from day zero I noticed something.

"How long has it been?" I asked while we were snuggling in bed.

"How long since what?" she asked.

"Since I, you know..."

My member was excited, but still soft. It hadn't gotten fully hard for weeks.

"I feel the need, just not the..." I trailed off.

"Well, that's normal with hormones. They change how you experience sex."

"What?"

"Don't worry about it. They'll wear off quickly."

"Will they?"

She put her arms around my waist, then touched her nose to mine. "Yes, they will. When we stop, our little friend should come right back, but you might have soft skin for a few months. That's not so bad is it?"

"I guess not. I just can't believe we're actually doing this."

"Honey," she said, "how could we not?"

"Do you think anyone can tell?"

"Well, I can. Your face is just a little softer, and so is your rear," she slid hand over my butt.

"What about work? Do you think they can tell?"

"You let your boss touch your butt?"

"No," I huffed.