The Competition Begins

Y/n Pov:

Walking into the Aldc with my sister Chloe is both exciting and scary at the same time. You see I am Chloe's little sister and with that it comes with a lot on my back. For example in Ms. Abby's eyes I should be just as good as Maddie but even better than Chloe. 

~~Interview with y/n~~

I hope that I can impress Ms. Abby this week! she always says that 'As the younger sister I should be able to do twice as much as Chloe could when she was little'. 

But my name is y/n not Chloe!

~~Interview over~~

"Girls come on we have a lot of work to do I brought you guys here because you are the cream of the crop in your age group and every week we are going to be doing a new routine." Ms. Abby said. I looked over at my mom " No girls stop looking at your mother's they pay me to teach you and this week we are going to Pheonix Arizona, just know that I can make or break you" 

She then turns over her chalk board "This is our pyramid and everyone's goal should be to be at the top and stay there because you will be front and center. So at the top we have Maddie because of her stellar record last year"  

"I have a trio for Chloe, Paige, and Maddie, and everyone will be in the group dance except Mackenzie because you are to young for this particular competition ." 

Pyramid 

Maddie

Chloe Brooke 

Paige Nia Mackenzie Y/n

"Girls we are going to win every competition that we go to leading up to nationals, So let's go started with choreography and bring home the first win yes?" Ms. Abby says 

~Up in the den~

I sat upstairs watching my sister dance like a star. I always looked up to Chloe she was the reason I was put into dance. I love it because of her. 

The moms were talking about pyramid and I just played on my moms phone. 

Christi-Chloe-Y/n's intro

Christi: These are my daughters Chloe and 

Y/n: Y/n!!! 

Christi: Yep! Chloe is 9 and Y/n is 6 

Chloe: Yes we are

Christi: Chloe has won a state and national title and y/n has won 2 crowns, and I want to make sure that everything is taken care of behind the scenes, so they can be the stars that they can be.

Christi: We are so dedicated to dance that we have missed so much.

Chloe: We had our awards at school!

Christi: For what? Oh your grades!

Y/n: I met a new friend on the playground mommy! 

Christi nods 

Christi: I would say the Maddie and McKenzie are are Chloe and y/n's biggest competitors, and if they want to be the best they have to beat the best. 

Intro over

Y/n's POV:

"I'm not really a fan of this pyramid thing because the mean that's more like a Bermuda triangle than a pyramid." My mom says to Mrs. Holly 

They may continue to talk about that while I listen to my mum's phone until Kelly says

"so are we surprised who is at the top of the pyramid?"