Dying to Dance

Song and prop for duet

Y/n's Pov:

"I want to talk about this upcoming weekend. It's regionals, This is make or break to nationals." Ms. Abby says.

"This is what's going to happen for this next weekend, Maddie new solo, Brooke new solo, Chloe new solo, and I have a duet and that is going to be Mackenzie and y/n" she goes on.

Kenzie and I hug each other, and everyone claps.

*Interview with y/n-Kenzie*

Y/n: I am so excited to do a duet with Kenzie this will be our first time and I want us to win!

Kenzie: I am excited to do a duet too!, What do you think it is going to be?

*Y/n shrugs*

Y/n I don't know but it's going to be fun!

*Interview over*

"Now the age categories are a little different so we want to make sure that that the dance is about you." She says.

"Everyone is in the group routine except for y/n, Y/n you will not be in the group, but the group routine is called were have all the children gone and It is very dark" She said

I look at my mom she looks confused. I'm not really sure why I am not in the group number, but i can't ask because then I know Ms. Abby will yell at me.

"Alright y/n, Mom's you are all dismissed, we have lot's of work to do " She says and I get up with the moms and walk out.

~~

Third Pov:

"Luke!" Y/n yells running into the dancers den where he was knocking him over from where he was standing.

"Whattt" he says pushing her off 

"Nothing I just wanted to annoy you!" Y/n gets up and opens the door to the acro room and Luke followed her.

"Wait! we have tap now" She says before they both go to the tap room. 

"What is your number for this week?" Luke asked putting on his tap shoes.

"Well I am doing a duet with Kenzie, and I am not in the group number but oh well." She says standing up.

"Hey, why don't you join the team?" She then asked 

Luke shrugs 

"Dancing with a bunch of girls and getting yelled at is not for me." He says

"Yeah but it's fun when you win, then you don't get yelled at!" She said back to him