When Stars Collide

Third Pov:

Christi and Abby met up at a local café to try to make amends. 

Abby: You wanted to see me.

Christi: Yes, Abby I came here to make amends with you.

Abby: I can't let you on my property without this being signed, You need to sign this I need to go back to work.

Christi: Abby, the way I behaved in that room was out of line, and I am willing to take responsibility and apologize for that, But I don't feel that my feelings where wrong based on things that happened to me, Chloe, and y/n for the last year and two and three. 

Abby: If your weren't happy with the education you should have left in the first month. 

Christi: I should have left.

Abby: Both of your daughters hold national titles and they would not have if it wasn't for me, they would be nothing.

Christi: Your dumb for letting people walk out of your studio left and right. 

*Interview with Christi*

Abby knows that she would be nothing without these girls, but she doesn't mind kicking our daughters out if she could keep Maddie, But this is what happens when someone tries to be the bigger person.

*Interview over* 

~~

"Girls let's go come on ladies." Abby said 

All of the girls and mom's walked in and sat in front of the pyramid. 

"First I want to talk about this past weekend, I am very disappointed" She says

"Every single one of you could have done better in your solo's."

"I want to forget about last weekend. What's going to happen this weekend" 

"It's the Aldc showcase" Paige says 

"Thank you, yes" 

Maddie

Brooke Nia 

Chloe Y/n Paige Vivi- Anne Mackenzie

"We are doing the new number sugar daddies at the showcase." 

Abby goes on to tell the girls how they did at the showcase until she gets to Y/n

"Y/n What happened out there you could have done so much better, but second that will never happen again. Your mother fights for you all the time and now you need to show me the talent that she is constantly fighting with me about Yes?" 

Y/n nods and Abby goes on. 

"I don't want to pressure you but in the audience at the showcase is going to be a scout looking for new talent to sign?" 

All of the moms and girls clap.

"Moms you are going to be preforming at the showcase, and Cathy you are going t o be the choreographer" Abby says.

"With nationals coming up I expect everyone to get stronger and stronger understood?" 

Everyone nods and gets up to start rehearsing for the new number sugar daddies. 

*Five days till Showcase* 

All of the girls were practicing their group routine and y/n, Kenzie and Vivi-Anne where stretching. 

"Go lower y/n!" Kenzie says helping y/n in her middle spits 

"I'm trying Kenzie" Y/n says

"I'm going to sit on your back if you don't go lower" Kenzie says sitting on y/n's lower back.