No One likes A Bully

Fun fact: I am a cheerleader and to be honest I think it is kind of overrated at least high school cheer is I did that for 2 years, but all star cheer is really fun (5 years), just a huge commitment! 

~~

Y/n's Pov: 

We went into the studio for pyramid

"Congratulations on another victorious weekend, You guys beat the candy apples, there where things that needed to be fixed" Abby says 

"This week we are going to Hollywood vibe. They are all from LA, and they are looking for the next big thing.

"Ok let's go with the pyramid." 

Chloe 

Maddie Mackenzie Y/n

Kendall Nia Paige Blank 

"Y/n didn't really draw my eye in a bad way but you let Kenzie beat you. That should be unheard of, so next time win!" She says and I nod.

*Interview with Christi* 

You know leave it up to Abby to want Kenzie to win, so she tells her to step up her game, so when y/n doesn't win she wants her to win and beat Kenzie. 

Did that make sense? To be honest it didn't make sense when she said it either. 

*Interview over*

"I just want you to be better" She says 

She keeps going on with the pyramid. Chloe was at the top! She won the overall so she deserved to be up there!

"This week at Hollywood vibe, Chloe you will be doing a solo, Maddie you will also be doing a solo, and we are going to have a trio and a duet." 

"Mackenzie you were the winner of the solo challenge last week so you will get to choose your duet partner, both of you will be doing a musical theater piece called 'all about us'" 

"Now Mackenzie who do you pick to be your partner?" She says and Kenzie looks around. 

"I think um.. y/n" She says and I give her a hug. 

"Ok, y/n you will be doing a duet with Mackenzie I expect nothing less from the both of you. Yes?" We both nod.

"And our trio is going to be Chloe, Maddie and.... Kendall"

Everyone looks around shocked because normally Paige is in the trio. I think Abby is mad at Brooke and Kelly so she doesn't want Paige to do anything, which is not fair.

"Kendall, I want to see if you can keep up with Maddie and Chloe, and most importantly win against my two youngest who are a force to be reckon with." I knew Abby was talking about us. 

"Ok now I am going to talk about the group dance 'it's a contemporary lyrical routine and it's about a bully, and there needs to be someone that is the bully and I think that Nia you should play the part." 

I look at Abby shocked, I don't think Nia is anything like a bully she is too nice to play that role. 

"I can't imagine that" Maddie says

"But she is an actress she has to act" Abby says. 

"That leaves me with one more bit of news, I am bringing in another member, a strong dancer that can go up against our bully please welcome"