The Return of the Candy Apples

Solo song and costume 

Third Pov: 

"Girls Let's go, Come on let's go!" 

All of the girl walked in with the moms and got into a line. 

"First I want to take about last weeks competition. That was not the group in lake Tahoe" Abby tells the girls 

"The week we are going to Columbus Ohio and you all know who lives in Ohio" 

"Candy Apples! woo!" Chloe says 

"We are going there and she will be at the competition so I don't want to hear any arguing from the mothers we are all on the same team and we are all going to take a bite out of those Apples." 

All of the girls start laughing. 

"Let's get to pyramid"

Maddie

Chloe Nia Paige

Brooke Mackenzie Y/n Kendall

She starts with Kendall, and how she is on probation and then moves on to y/n.

"Y/n you are not her because of how you danced, you are here because your mother decided that you are going to be yourself not Chloe or Maddie when they were seven but yourself, and guess what being yourself has put you at the bottom of the pyramid." 

"You should want to be better and so should your mother, but instead you both are settling for wanting to be 'yourself' which won't get you anywhere" Abby says before moving on to the next person.

Y/n didn't really know how to feel about what Abby had just said because she had always won by being herself so why did it mater if she was. 

*interview with y/n*

I am really happy that I am getting another chance to do a solo because I think that I will do really good and I want to show Ms. Abby that I can win by being myself.

*Interview over* 

"This week everyone is in the group routine, it is called bad apples, and it's a little 40s has a novelty but it's a little Katy perry." Abby says

"I want the pin up girl look, we have the rat and we have the snood" Abby says

"When you go on stage for that competition, you better be on fire, Brooke you are doing a solo Cathy has a girl entered your age and I want you to make applesauce out of that kid back stage." 

"Y/n I am giving you another chance to redeem yourself, you have a solo, and I am telling you now your mother better keep her mouth shut. Cathy is having Vivi-Anne do a solo and you better win" Y/n nods

"Alright moms you are dismissed girls lets spread apart and warm up queue the music" 

*Five days till the Competition*

The moms leave to go upstairs while the girls spread apart.

*Up with the moms*

Melissa: So what did you think of the first pyramid?

Jill: Yeah, you know what to expect, I just didn't expect Kendall to be at the bottom

Christi: But Jill you are new.

Jill: I know but it's just that was a lot of pressure on a little kid.

Christi: You have like three days under you belt sister get used to the bottoms row.