Brooke's Back

So up top is a small visual of what y/n's solo looks like and costume if you forgot what it looked like. There won't be a visual for every dance just this one! This was y/n's first so and she will be doing it again but not for the competition. This is also the exact song she danced too!

Ps: I just really love this dancer, her dances are always so beautiful!! 

Fun Fact: I fell in love with this song because of this solo!

also this is a little longer than the last because I forgot I was supposed to write on Tuesday. 

~~~ 

Y/n's Pov

"Girls! Come on we have a lot of work to do!" Abby says

"Thins time I would like to officially welcome Kendall! You are a member of the Abby lee dance company." 

We all clap for Kendall, and give her a hug while Abby hands her her new jacket. 

"Now listen to me this doesn't mean that you are in for a smooth ride, just because I gave you the jacket doesn't mean you have to stop proving yourself, you must keep working hard." 

*Interview with Christi*

Apparently the greatest thing that has ever happened to Jill was Kendall being off of probation because she was just grins from ear to ear, she was like a Cheshire cat.

*Interview over*

"We are going to starbound competition in long island New York, and I will tell you what, they are ready for us, they want to beat the Abby lee dance company and they are serious." 

"Ok first up, we have Mackenzie" She starts on with the pyramid

Blank

Chloe Maddie Y/n 

Kendall Paige Nia Mackenzie 

"Y/n because we are going to starbound, I want to put my best foot forward, but I haven't decided yet if I want to give you a solo because I don't know if I want to see another Mackenzie and y/n head to head right now." She says 

"But you are here because even though Mackenzie screwed up the beginning of the dance, you kept dancing like a pro, and that's why you are here."

I nodded and she went on to Maddie, after Abby showed that the person after Maddie was Chloe I looked at them both. I didn't think that Payton deserved to be on the top this week because she wasn't the best dancer in my eyes, Chloe was.

"And on the top of the pyramid" 

Abby shows the top paper and it's Brooke!

We all look shocked as Brooke opens the door, "Brooke!" I yell running over to her. 

We then go back over to where Payton was and give her a hug as well before getting back in line. 

"I know you all are wondering, how could she be on the top of the pyramid this week, Not only is she going to do a solo and win, I demand that she win!" 

"Payton we all know that everyone is replaceable you were not the right fit for this group. You had a great experience you can not be upset." Abby says 

"She has the right to be upset Abby, you held a carrot Infront of her and just ripped it away, what for her daughter to come in and take the spot as stranger, and for Brooke to leave and you take her back, Where is your loyalty!?" Leslie says

"Loyalty? We have been loyal to Abby for 37 years, and you talk about loyalty!" Kelly says

The moms keep arguing before Leslie leaves the room, and slams the door.