Bullets and Ballets

Hey Guys so my new updating schedule is going to be Wednesdays. I'm sorry I just have some things to do before school starts back. I hope this is fine! 

Duet music and costume!

~~

Third Pov: 

"Ladies! Let's go! Come on!" Abby says as the girls walk into the room. 

"We have a lot to go over, It's going to be a busy busy week, and there will be no leaving early" 

"Now! Texas we had all of these plans made to go to New Jersey, No other places would have said that they were going to find another place but we did and some great things happened and some really bad things happened." Abby says looking at Maddie.

"This week we are going to Hollywood vibe right here in Pittsburgh! And I want to put my best foot forward, I want to see 100% from everyone and you have a target on your backs and so do I" 

 "The group number is called 'Private eyes', and I'm going to arm you with a secret weapon, Your going to be using.... Guns" 

All of the moms and girls looked at Abby shocked. Who would even think about putting guys in a group dance! 

"When you step on that stage I want you to kill it! Understood, you are going to blow the competition away!" Abby says

"Now we are going to move on to the pyramid." 

Paige

Y/n Brooke Chloe

Maddie Kendall Nia Mackenzie

"Y/n, you won the overall of your category but again I have to challenge you because your relaying to the judges to think that you are just the most adorable think ever and I don't want that." Abby says 

"And on the top of the pyramid  we have Paige!" All of the girls scream and hug Paige.

"Alright the group number everyone will be except y/n and Mackenzie." 

" I am going to enter a trio and a duet, The trio will be Chloe, Maddie and Paige, I'm going to put you back in the trio because you are on the top of the pyramid. Kendall, get the look off your face I can't have any chances this week. I need to win." She says 

"And my duet is going to be Y/n and.... Nia" Abby says and y/n and Nia hug.

"Now normally I would let y/n do a solo but Nia lyrical is her one of her best styles of dance and I want to see if you can handle it, now y/n I want you to dance with someone older than you to see if you can handle dancing with the big girls" Abby says.

"But Abby you just said that you didn't want to try anything new" Jill says 

"Yes I know what I said but I am putting someone in who I know will win" Abby says

"Yeah but Kendall very well could have done a duet and one you could give Mackenzie and her one" Jill keeps on talking

"Jill stop, Kendall you better tell her to stop, she is pulling you from everything" Abby says

"But you are treating her like she is uncapable of being a winner" 

"Jill I am done talking about this." 

*Interview with Christi*

I am not sure why Jill thinks that she can just come in and try to take spot from girls that have been here all their lives waiting on a chance to shine. Let's face it Jill if you fight with Abby you will not win, and trust me I would know.