Night of living dancers

We are finally doing a scary routine you guys! {Duet costume above}

Costume for group number {Purple and Black} ~ {Both you and Kenzie are wearing this}

Y/n's Pov: 

"Girls let's go! Hurry up!" Abby says clapping

"Girls, You walked into this room exactly how you came out on stage! Boring! Zero energy! Your boring!" Abby says.

Chloe 

Y/n Nia

Brooke Paige Kenzie Maddie 

"So at the bottom of the pyramid Maddie" Abby starts 

I want to believe that we all knew that Maddie was going to be at the bottom of the pyramid this week but with Abby I don't think so. 

"Maddie when opportunity knocks you take it, you don't sit in the audience and bawl your eyes out. Your nine years old." 

"Next up Mackenzie, You had a winning number and you placed 10th, I don't do tenth place"She  tells Kenzie and then moves on threw the pyramid, till she gets to me.

"Y/n you placed 3rd in your category, did I expect you to place that high, yes , did I expect Mackenzie to beat you, Yes." 'Oh' 

"But third place with my choreography, should never happen. I think of you to as little Chloe and little Maddie but you both have yet to live up to those roles." She then went on to Nia before moving to the top.

"And on the top of the pyramid we have Chloe. Chloe you did your solo, but listen to me I want more"

"This week we are going to the energy dance competition in Chicago and I want to win, Nia, you and Mackenzie will be doing a duet" Nia and Kenzie both smile 

"But don't get too excited because you will have competition. Y/n and Paige you will be doing duet as well, and Paige you have a solo." Everyone clapped.

"It's not a reward, you can screw up your own dance by messing up the choreography but don't mess up others " She tells Paige

"Brooke you and Chloe also have solo's, Chloe yours is called Unchained, but you know the rules your not in class, no solo, We need to figure out what happened last night, I had people come and ask me where is Chloe? Why is she not in class" Abby says

"She was at the doctors" My mom says. I didn't have to come in for class yesterday so I think that's why Abby isn't saying anything to me.

"But you need to have some common courtesy or at least say 'Hey I am taking my kid to the doctor' I'll bring an doctors excuse"