The Runaway Mom

duet costume and music. 

Y/n's Pov:

"Girls!" Abby says we we walk into the studio.

"Ok now Hollywood vibe last week. You guys did an ok job I thought you could have been better, but let's talk about this week. We are going to fire and Ice right here in Pittsburg and I have a reputation to uphold. 

"It's much more difficult to walking in and compete against people you know that a bunch of strangers." She says before turning to the pyramid.

"Let's get on with the pyramid" 

Nia 

Y/n Maddie Chloe

Mackenzie Brooke Paige Kendall

"Kendall I hate to do this but you are back on probation." Abby says. 

"That's ridiculous Abby! What more do you want from her?!" Jill screams 

"Your head is out, your shoulders are hunched, your rib cage is open." Abby starts list things that Kendall is doing wrong.

"Are you kidding me?" Jill yelled.

"No I'm not she doesn't make corrections! I have been telling her about her posture since the audition! And it has not improved once!" Abby says

"I can tell blondie's daughters to change something and she will try or dye trying Jill! But your daughter?!" 

I felt bed for Kendall, she wasn't even her for long and she was back on probation. I guess Jill got what she wanted though more Attention from Abby, just not in a good way. I also somewhat felt targeted by Abby because I knew she was talking about me and Chloe. 

"I can't believe it! You know what? My daughter should not be on probation, You should be on probation not my daughter!" Jill yelled 

"I don't even know why I am here. You have nothing nice to say to her since we got here! You know what Abby, She does a lot right!" 

"She turns like a top, but that's what's good I don't need to fix that." 

"There are a lot of studios out there that would love her talent and you know what Abby! I am going to take her right to one of those!" 

Jill walks up to Kendall who is crying, and grabs her hand. 

"We are done Abby, I am done!" Jill says while pushing Kendall out of the room.

Abby then goes on with the rest of the pyramid. 

"Y/n you were good in the duet but not great, next time look at were you are standing, we couldn't even see you in the conner. " 

She then pulls of the top of the pyramid and Nia is at the top. We all run and hug her!! I was so happy for her she deserved it. 

"This week Nia you are going to be doing a solo. Holly she is going to preform and act like a princess. " 

"Moving on the the group number, we are going to do a dance, called head over heels and it's about falling in love and getting married." Abby said

Mackenzie raises her hand next to me and I laugh at her question.

"Aren't y/n and I  to young to get married?" 

"Your going to be dressed as brides, So I want your dads at the competition as if they were giving their daughters away."