Cheerleader Blues

~Song for solo~

"Girls lets go!" Abby yells at us from in studio A. 

I rushed in with the other girls while the moms followed behind us. 

"Vivi Anne where are your dance clothes?" Ms. Abby asks the new girl.

"They are in the car" 

I stopped listening after that. Until Ms. Abby starts to talk about last weeks costumes. I'm so happy I wasn't in the group routine it looked really weird and I didn't really like it. 

"This weekend we are going to New Jersey and we are going to do an acrobatic gymnastics routine" She says

I look over to my mom and she gives me a thumbs up. I love acro and Kenzie does too so I hope we will both be in the group. 

Ms. Abby flips the chalk board around and I am still on the bottom. Even though I danced last week, I guess that wasn't good enough for Ms. Abby. 

Maddie

Chloe Brooke

Nia Paige Mackenzie Y/n Vivi-Anne  

"Brooke you are going to be helping everyone else" 

"I have 2 solos this week the first one is going to Vivi- Anne and the other is going to.." She looks around. 

"Y/n and you better win" She says 

I look up and smile, This is my first solo of the season and I have to prove to Abby that I can be amazing. Everyone claps for me while Chloe hugs me. 

" Ok Everyone up and lets go rehearse." 

We all started to rehearse and practice doing bridge rolls. 

*Up with the moms*

Kelly: I am so happy that y/n is getting a solo this week. 

Christi: I know I think it will be good for her to finally show Abby that she is y/n and not Chloe or Maddie. 

Kelly: I want to know what is it going to take to get my daughters up on the pyramid, Why is Maddie on the top?' 

Cathy: She actually pyramids the kids and puts them in?

Kelly: Yes 

Cathy: So I am the new person coming in why do you guys put up with this.

Melissa: She is the best choreographer

Holly: She just doesn't want to here from anyone else about dance.

Christi: See that's what Abby doesn't understand, she is missing the mother gene.

Cathy: I used to here that all the time.

*Interview with Christi*

Oh Cathy I don't know if she is going to make it in our group. If you want to be a dance teacher you take her and do it yourself but if not you sit upstairs like everyone else.

*Interview over*

Christi: So you would only have a kid if you can sprinkle it with fish food. 

Cathy: No but I use to say a good thing would be a kennel for kids

*Back with y/n*

Ms. Abby is showing us how to do different types of skills for the dance and I am trying my best to keep up.