Cathy Brings it On

Song for duet and costumes {So y/n is in red and the other girl is going to be in blue, I don't want to ruin the surprise}

Y/n's Pov:

We are in Hollywood!!

I am so excited, One because Ms. Abby has a surprise for me during pyramid, and two because well it's Hollywood! Big things happen and I want to be a big thing!

When we walk in the room Ms. Abby blows the whistle and we all get into line close together.

"Let's go we have no tie to waste." She said 

"Ladies here we are in LA in I Hollywood's for the National finals, and you are her in the city of your dreams, There are going to be children that you recognize, The kids her audition on a weekly basis, they are pros."

"Maddie your mom is not here with you again the weekend. We all make decisions and she chose to not be her with you." I looked around Ms. Abby was right Maddie and Kenzie's mom wasn't here. 

"I'm going to move on to our lovely pyramid" 

Maddie

Chloe Nia Mackenzie

Y/n Brooke Paige

 "Brooke, Paige no solo you will both be in the group dance. Now if your mother wants to hire another chorographer then you will not be in the group dance" 

"Y/n you didn't dance last week so this week you should be ready for anything." Ms. Abby said and I nodded 

"You are going to be doing a duet with someone who I think is going to push you to your limits when it comes to dancing an that is...."

"...Chloe" She says and I give Chloe a hug 

"You both better be ready because you are going head to head with Mackenzie and Nia, who will also be doing a duet." 

*Interview with Holly*

Once again my child is being set up to fail, Abby is putting Chloe and Y/n up against Mackenzie and Nia because she knows that Chloe is a stronger dancer than Nia, and y/n has been on a winning streak every time she does a dance. 

*Interview over* 

Ms. Abby continues with the pyramid and tells Chloe that she will still be doing a solo as well as the group number, and on the top of the pyramid is Maddie.

"The judges at the competition are going to be the ones that are looking to hire you so you guys need to make sure that you impress them."

"Alright guys lets go"

~Three days till Competition~

The girls were working on the group rehearsal, which was called 'My pumps', after the group dance Nia and Kenzie were working on their duet.

~With the moms~

Kelly: How about Abby taking care of Maddie and Mackenzie? And her saying that they might do more thing then the other girls.

Kelly: Well you know what that means, she is going to be taking them out and doing other things

Christi: Oh yeah!

Kelly: She is going to put their name out there while we are sitting at the pool. 

Christi: Well she might have to make that happy, that way she can keep dance going.