Brookes Turning Point

Song for solo and costume.

Third Pov: 

"Let's go girls!" Abby yelled to the dancers in the dancers den.

"Let's have a big round of applause. I think we made Applesauce don't you?" 

"Now the group won, You guys won the overall, but you know what that was one competition. For this week we are going to starbound in New Jersey, and when we walk into starbound you need to be those national champions." 

"Let's start with pyramid" Abby says

Brooke 

Y/n Chloe Maddie

Mackenzie Paige Kendall Nia  

Abby as always went on to say what everyone did wrong and what they could have done better. "Mackenzie you and y/n will not be in the group routine this week but you will be doing a solo" She moved on to Maddie and Chloe before going to y/n.

"Y/n I thought you did a great job last week and like I said to Mackenzie you both will not be in the group dance, you will be doing a solo as well." Abby tells them both 

"But let's just say I am doing something a little differently, You both are older girls and I want you two to go head to head against each other" Both of the girls look at each other. 

"Winner takes all, which means the winner will be getting a duet of their choice. You will get to pick who you want to do a duet with." All of the moms and the girls look at the duo shocked. 

*Interview with Abby* 

What can I say, a little competition is good for a healthy friendship. 

*Interview over*

Abby moves one to Brooke and then starts to discuss the solo's and the group dance. 

"Mackenzie you will be doing a solo and it's called my parade, and that means it's all about you, you are going to march right from that conner and own the stage. Y/n should be your biggest competition. Y/n come here." 

Y/n walks over to Abby and Abby turns her around and holds her shoulders.

"This is y/n , and she only lost once, You should NOT be afraid to win or beat your friend you got that?" She says and y/n smiles and Kenzie smiles and nods.

"Y/n should be your only focus this week. Do NOT let her beat you!" Abby gently pushes y/n back by Kenzie. 

"Y/n you are going to be doing a solo that you should know very well why? Because I taught it to you already. We are going to go over it twice and then you are on your own kiddo"

"To remind you it's a very mature piece, and it's called fame because I think that you are a great dancer and without your mother being so involved you will be able to make it to the hall of fame, and it's contemporary" 

"This is your make or break number, so it should be a winning as well. Remember Mackenzie is also your biggest competition so live up to that" She says and y/n nods.

*Interview with Abby*

Things are going to be a little bit different this week. I have Mackenzie who is going head to head with y/n and Chloe who is going head to head with Maddie. So there's a lot at stake, May the best daughter / sister win!