It All ends Here

~Warning: one curse word~

Y/n's Pov: 

It was National's week! 

This was probably scarier then Ms. Abby herself, and nothing is ever that scary. 

"Girls we are her in Lake Tahoe for Nationals, Here we are in another studio, another week, doing another group routine and we have to do it today but guess what? There are props." Ms. Abby said 

The last time we had props, and by we I mean the older girls is when the did sugar daddies at the show case and one of them broke and Paige hit Brooke in the nose by accident, So I am not sure how this is going to go. 

"Now I want to reflect on the last two weeks, You guys have been given an amazing opportunity to go across the country each week and do these competitions, and you are not stepping up to the plate."

"You guys need to up your game, but for now let's get to the pyramid" 

Maddie

Brooke Chloe Y/n

Nia Mackenzie Paige

"Y/n, Mackenzie you will both be in the group dance, Chloe and Maddie you both have one solo each and a duet together, and Brooke and Paige you both will be doing a duet" 

"Every single one of you are part of the puzzle in the group number and everyone needs to pull their own weight and I am telling you all right now we need to win," 

"All right let's get rehearsing" Ms. Abby says and we get to warming up while our moms sit in the conner of the room.

*Five days till Nationals*

"Okay ladies the piece is called 'beautiful' and it's about what's on the inside and how beautiful you are." Miss Abby said to us 

Our props where hand held mirror's that were black. My spot in the dance was behind Chloe for the ending pose holding my mirror over her head.

"I want you to roll stage right y/n" Ms. Abby says. 

It didn't really take us that long to learn the group dance but now we were just fixing it up some and making it better.

Third Pov: 

While the girls where still inside practicing the moms decided to go outside and take a small break.

Kelly: It's so nice out!

Holly: I know, I feel bad actually coming out here, and the girls are left inside.

Christi: I know those poor kids, It's really pretty here though. 

Christi: So the message is pretty clear here, Everybody sucked in the last two weeks but I want to see enthusiasm.

Melissa: Well girls I have news for you! 

Christi: Pregnant?

Melissa: I am going on vacation without the girls, Yeah so I am leaving them here with Gia.

Christi: Where are you going?

Melissa: To Florida and I am just so excited because I just need to get away for a bit.

*Abby comes outside*

Abby: Ladies, I need you guys to come inside and watch the rehearsal, I know that it's hot but I need you to be in there. 

~~

Once the moms came in Abby announced to Chloe that it was time to do her solo. 

*Interview with Christi*