Melissa Pleads the 5th

Solo music headpiece and costume.

Third Pov: 

"Come on ladies! Let's go Come show off those fabulous tans!" Abby says to the girls as they walk into the studio.

All of the girls stand in line while their mother's follow the same, and line up on the side of them well except Holly.

"Oh the mother's association is dwindling into a trio huh?" Abby tells 

"Holly's at work." Melissa says back to her

Abby says of course before starting with the pyramid.

Maddie

Y/n Paige Chloe 

Brooke Mackenzie Nia 

"Y/n? Now you won last week and I was challenging you to stay at the top of the pyramid but just like your sister, I saw mistakes, those mistakes costed you your spot at the top. So keep this in your head try harder next time." Abby says making Christi roll her eyes

*Interview with Christi *

You know I never understand Abby she want's my daughters to be their own person but the she wants them to be the same person. 

I think that right now they might as well be the same person!

*Interview over*

"This week we are going to Chicago to attend Company dance"

"Now each and everyone of you are very lucky little girls, and you have beautiful homes, you have everything you need, some kids are not that lucky, so this weeks group routine is about a homeless child." 

"There is also going to be two solos this weekend, Maddie you have a solo and y/n you do as well. There is also going to be a trio. Now this is a new trio and I am going to start mixing things up."  Abby tells them.

"Chloe your in the trio, Maddie your in the trio, and... Nia your in the trio" {Guys everyone being happy for Nia in this scene made me want to cry I just love their friendship!}

Everyone clapped for Nia, Abby really wanted to give her a chance to redeem herself from last week.

"Now girls I found out that we are going to be competing against candy apples and y/n this week she is after you." 

"She has a girl that is in your age category that is eight and you know that means that you need to dance older than eight, And I will tell you all what, we are not going to lose to Cathy or Jill or Kendall" 

"Ok moms you may leave, you don't have any jobs to do! Girls spread apart, and start stretching Gianna is going to come in and we are going to start. "