There's Only One Star

Y/n's Pov: 

Last week we won nationals, and this week we are back in La.

"Ready girls? Let's go!" Ms. Abby says as we walk into the room.

When we walked into the room all of our pictures were in a line across the mirror

"You guys notice the pyramid. Everyone is in a straight line because her in La it's not really about the talent

Y/n Mackenzie Paige Nia Brooke Chloe Maddie 

"This week we are doing something different and I have a surprise for you." 

I am actually really excited about the surprise because last time Abby had a surprise for me I was doing a duet with my sister so this should be good.

"This is La the best people who come, everyone wants to be a star."  She says

"You guys are going to have the opportunity to audition for a major music video." 

We all clap and I get really excited.

"I don't know if all of you are going to get it or if some of you are going to get it, it's not up to me I don't make the decision, so it's everyman for himself." 

"Tomorrow instead of rehearsal we are going to be having a class, I am going to be teaching a hip-hop combination. Now y/n right now has the advantage because she has done a hip-hop number but anyone can rise to the occasion" 

"You have to be in the right place at the right time and be prepared for the worst got it." She says and we nod.

~~

It was the next day after Ms. Abby told us we were going to be preforming for a music video. 

"I have no idea what's going to go down tomorrow but it could be a hip-hop number to see how quickly you can pick up." She says 

"Ok let's get started" She says.

Abby teaches us the number and we go over it a bit with Gianna. 

*Interview with Kenzie-y/n*

Kenzie: Abby looks funny when she tries to do hip-hop.

Y/n: When Ms. Abby was trying to show us how to do the hip-hop number I think she looked like a chicken. 

~Kenzie Laughs~

Y/n: You know when they eat their food they are like this-

~Y/n gets up and mimics Abby flapping her arms.~

Kenzie: She did not look like that y/n! 

~Y/n whispers~

Y/n: Yes she did.

*Interview over*

"Girls you need to be stronger, you can't show the judges that hip-hop is not your forte."  Ms. Abby says to us, our moms walk back into the room.

"Chloe, y/n you are up" 

Chloe and I went up to do the hip-hop number and once we were done she called up the next two girls, which was Maddie and Kenzie.

~~

"Come on girls!" Ms. Abby says 

I was walking next to Chloe holding her hand. 

"Look the studio is right there. See the letters I,D.A? You can see it. Come on, hustle up!" 

When we go there they gave us a number to stick on us and my number was 35. There was a lot of people here at this audition and normally I wouldn't be that scared but I am. Chloe and I got ready.