Abbygeddon

Y/n's Pov: 

Here we are in: NEW YORK CITY 

This week we are here to practice for the Joffrey ballet auditions and I am so excited, one to be in New york and two to have the opportunity for the auditions.

"Let's Go girls we don't have all day, and we have things to do!" Abby yelled as we all walking into the dance room we would be using for this week.

I stood next to Chloe while Abby started talking. "Girls this is the big time! We are here in New York city, I want each and every one of you to take it all in. " 

" Everybody that you past on that street probably took a dance lesson at some point in their life. You guys need to understand that their are a lot of kids that earn crown, or they will competitions." 

~Interview with Y/n and Kenzie~ 

Y/n: Sometimes I think that Ms. Abby just likes to talk and doesn't really know what she is talking about.

Kenzie: Well we win a lot so she has to know something, even if that's just dance.

Y/n shrugs 

Y/N: I guess you're right. 

~Interview over~

"There are only a handful that will actually make in in this industry, so that does not mean that all of you will, but with my talent I think you all have the potential." Abby says 

" First I want to talk about Michigan,  We are not going to win a group dance until everybody in the group is on the same level"  

"It's not always going to be about your solo's, it's about the group and you guys need to learn how to work in a group and until then you can kiss your first place goodbye!" 

Maddie

Brooke Nia

Chloe Mackenzie Y/n Paige

"Now on with the pyramid on the bottom we have Pagie, did you fix the arms? Yes, did you put the phone away? No" 

" So she doesn't get credit for her back tuck? or anything else, It's her phone" Kelly says 

"Credit" Abby says and starts clapping being sarcastic. 

"Next Y/n" 

"Y/n you didn't perform last week so there is really nothing to say about you" She said as she went through the rest of the pyramid.

I think that Abby thinks that we can just win win win win but sometimes I think she asks for a lot and then gets mad when we don't win.

"And on the top of the pyramid is Maddie" Abby says

" You are going to be going to the joffrey school, The judges that are judging you are none other that the teachers at the school, and they are going to be looking at feet and turn out, and everything that you guys have learned up until this point is going to come out ." 

"We have to work on a ballet combo today, we have to work on a short presentation for each one of you to do at the audition. " 

Well at least this week is one of my favorite styles of dance, ballet! So I think I will have a good chance this week. 

" I expected you all to look like ballerinas, and well your not so that is going to have to change, So moms you are going to have to go out and buy this stuff because girls, mommy is not going to be there and Abby is not going to be there so look your best and please don't embarrass me."