She's a fighter

Y/n's Pov: 

Pyramid time!! I was feeling so good about this week when I walked in. Almost everything won first place Brooke ended up placing 6th and Chloe got second, But that's ok I was still proud of her. 

"Let's talk about last weeks competition, we were in Rhode Island and there was a lot of tough competition" Ms. Abby says 

"I am happy to say that you guys were good, now we're you amazing, no but I am very proud, and we can fix that." 

"I am also very proud that your moms kept their mouth shut and didn't say anything to me. Isn't it much nicer when everything goes so smoothly?" She says 

"Now let's talk about this week's competition, We are going to star power in Connecticut and you guys are going to have a wardrobe for each day that they are going to be there."

*Interview with y/n*

I don't really know how I feel about having to wear what Ms. Abby wants us to wear because I like wearing what I want to, and Ms. Abby doesn't really wear my style.

*Interview over*

She then turns the pyramid around and Kenzie and I are on the top together!

Y/n Kenzie

Maddie Chloe Brooke 

Paige Nia Vivi-Anne 

"Even and everyone of you guys worked together but Mackenzie and Y/n just so happened to work together a bit more, because I will say a perfect score was really darn good." She says and everyone claps

"This week we are going to be working on teamwork and technique so that means a new number! and its a theatrical, jazz routine called make you mine and I want you guys to give it your all or you will not be mine" 

"Ok girls let's go"

*Five days till competition*

Ms. Abby was giving us some ballet techniques to follow and I really didn't like ballet buttt I was standing by my sister so we were making each other laugh. 

"Y/n, Chloe, back to work we have no time for games."

I looked at Chloe when she said that.

"Yes, Ms. Abby" We both say

~~Up with the moms~~

Mellissa: Well it looks like Vivi is on the bottom. 

Cathy: Yeah yeah I saw that 

Christi: Well I am happy for y/n and Kenzie they deserve their win and the peak of the pyramid.

Cathy: and I am not saying that they didn't deserve it all I am saying is that y/n should have been in the middle and not the top considering she didn't dance in the group.

Christi: But she didn't go up to Abby and say 'oh I don't want to be in the group so give me only a duet'.

Cathy: I just think that Vivi should have been at the top she was part of the winning group.

Kelly: But so was y/n! 

*Interview with Christi*

Cathy thinks that her daughter is the best but clearly she needs a reality check because frankly I don't even think she needs to be on the pyramid at all. Well At least skill wise, and she defiantly doesn't need to worry about my daughters.

*Interview over*

Cathy: I just hope you guys are all ready this week with costumes, so that we can stop sharing costumes, because yeah there is a lot of team work but it crazy when you are looking at a six year old and a 13 year old.