Dear Alina

Dear Alina,

I have something to confess to you.
I love you.

Lately, my life has been stale. Tasteless, uncreative, and unproductive. One might say that I am out of life. A human person without a will to live. What difficulty has this world brought for me to suffer this predicament? I stare at a blank sheet of paper with no thoughts in mind as my head travels to and fro the emptiness of my being listening to a piano playing in the background. The pleasant melodies, the charming hum, and the flick of the keys calms down the unbearable storm in my heart. It brings what has been lost in me a very long time ago -- happyness.

In my dreams, I have come across of a piece you have once played before. It felt as if you were playing it in front of me. They say that it is in our dreams that we see our deepest and darkest of desires... and it is in our mirrors that we see who wants it the most. When I have woken up from my slumber, I am met with the ugly reality that I live in this world filled with pain and agony... that I have lost a world of peace and beauty.

I ponder over what has occurred and I realized that I have been longing for tranquility and calmness without the pressure that life is giving to me. It is something I've always had as a child that I lost when I became an adult.

You playing the piano in my dream helped me collect myself and came to this realization I very much needed. I cannot thank you enough for this blessing that the heavens have given to me.

There is something in your videos that invoke strange emotions that I have never felt before in my entire existence. It is something nostalgic, something effervescent -- an unexplainable feeling to almost which I cannot describe with my own words. I simply cry helplessly grasping for things I can describe your talent with.

For a moment, you have made me feel human. Not an empty shell of my existence or an empty vessel floating around the sea of nothingness... but an innocent butterfly fluttering here and there in the prairie. In my eyes, I see an angel who've descended from God's embrace. No other human being can make me feel this way. And for that, I admire you verily.

This thing that we call "life" should teach all of us a valuable lesson. We normally feel like we all lack something... and we make things up such as "love" and "principles" to make up for what is lacking in us. I believe it is you that my life has been missing... and for you to have come to my life accidentally is all the more poetic.

A philosopher close to my heart once said "talent hits a target everyone else can see." No wealth is greater than that of talent. Let no one take it away from you. Keep on playing the piano and capture the hearts of many people. Inspire young minds to play and let no hearts stray away from this beautiful thing. The world is running out of artistic people -- let not this happen.

I have hopes in the future of meeting you personally to witness for myself with my own eyes and bare ears of listening to you play. I wish this letter would reach you. It was written on the other side of this world, after all.

Yours truly,
Apollo.