Dear Aurora

Dear Aurora

I have something to confess to you.
I love you.

Unbeknownst to many people around us, it is an imperial affliction to behold the pessimism towards the God that governs us all in this universe. If there is a God, would we even know his name? And if there is a God, he would shake his head and turn away.

If there is a God, would he then believe in us? And if there is a God, he can't hear all of us.

These words resonate a whole lot with me. When I heard you sing these words beautifully, it was at that instance I fell in love with you. I fell in love with your message and I fell in love with the soul singing these messages.

My first encounter with you was in a world filled with hills, clouds, and beautiful creatures. This goddess of beauty and power who has captivated all of our hearts and minds has imprisoned me in this everlasting torment of infatuation and endearment.

I feel helpless. But you have made me feel hopeful towards all that is ugly in this world... hopeful that someday, I find beauty in all things no matter how bad they are towards me just as I find beauty in you.

In my plight, I beg to be drained from the sorrow I've soaked myself into so I can stay okay for more than a while. Your music gives me breath-a breath of life into my lungs helplessly grasping for air, grasping for life. Your music has given me an escape from this cruel world. And someday, I would love to hold your hand and fly with you in the world of Sky.

Aurora, I love you... and thank you.

Yours truly, Heinz.