Chapter 2

Justin's POV

Honestly, I don't like this job. I was forced to do this shitty job since Scooter wanted me to replace Pharrell for this season. I know this will increase my popularity but I think I've already famous enough, I don't need this stupid things. Furthermore, The Voice management wanted me to join as well, since my popularity will help them as well, but the pay wasn't as high as I expected. That's really pissed me off, I don't like here but I was forced by Scooter, so I had no choice.

But so far, there's still no one was in my team. We've gone through 16 competitors, I turned at least 7 times but no one picked me as their coach. So far, Adam has 2 singers in his team, Christina has 3 and Blake has 3 as well. Maybe I am still new, lack of experience in coaching and not yet earned their trust. Some of them can't even sing but some are not quite bad but still no one is really what I call as 'Good'. I could say I am kinda rude, if I don't like you, I will judge you and embarrass you. Right now, I just want to go home, I don't have the feeling to sit here. Actually, as I mentioned, I don't really like this job and the pay was not high,so I am not in very good mood.

Now, it's the competitor 17's turn. I am really tired since today was very very suck for me. When the competitor number 17 stood on the stage, I couldn't see her since we are facing the crowd. The crowd was crazy, they shouted like insane. What the hell is wrong with them? He/She is just here for audition, he/she isn't a superstar. Anyway, I don't care. I heard some of the audience shouted "Hey, beauty!", "Hey, cutie!", "OMG! She's so pretty!". I raised an eyebrow as I wanted to see her, I mean is she really beautiful? Honestly, I hope there's a hot chick, since just now there's no hot stuff at all singing in front of me. I heard her short laugh maybe she's shy as someone called her beauty. And ya, her laugh sounded beautiful. I smirked "Maybe, she is hot and a beauty, this will be interesting.".

When the music came, it's one of my favorite song "Emotions". She started to sing :

(Chorus)

You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotions
Higher than the heavens above
I feel good,
I feel nice
I've never been so satisfied
I'm in love,
I'm alive
intoxicated,
flying high
It feels like a dream
When you touch me tenderly
I don't know if you're for real
But I like the way I feel
Inside
(Chorus)
You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotions
Higher than the heavens above
In the morning when I rise
You are the first thing on my mind
And in the middle of the night
I feel your heartbeat next to mine
It feels like a dream
When you love me tenderly
I don't know if you're for real
But I love the way I feel
Inside
(Chorus)
You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotions
Higher than the heavens above
You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotions
Higher than the heavens above
You know the way
To make me lose control
When you're looking into my eyes
You make me feel so high
Oh yeah...oh baby
Alright x2...
(Yeah x2)
You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotions
Higher than the heavens above
Oh, You...ya got me feeling emotions
Yes you do
You...got me feeling emotions (yeah)
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling higher.

I couldn't believe what had I heard, is this Mariah Carey? I mean she can't be Mariah Carey. She sounded so perfect, flawless. When she started to sing her first line " You've got me feeling emotions...", all of us widened our eyes, we looked at each other, Adam was surprised and whispered "This is insane. She sounds like Mariah. I am going for this one.". Christina smiled and quickly pushed the button and so did Adam and Blake.