Chapter 12

Please read my new Jariana fanfic, Werewolf.

Ariana's POV

"Beep! Beep!", my phone rang and interrupted my sleep. I got up from my bed and rolled my sleepy eyes to pick up the phone. I looked at my phone and an unknown number was shown on it, I wondered who is it, who will call me at midnight?

"Hi, who is this?", I answered the phone and talked politely. It's a guy in the phone and he sounded professional, he asked politely "Excuse me, is this Ms. Ariana Grande?". I nodded and replied "Ya.". He told me slowly "Miss Grande, can you please come to Island Hospital now because your boyfriend, Nathan, met an accident.".

Suddenly, I felt like my heart was teared apart, my breathe went backward, I was stunned and I felt that it's so unrealistic. We just texted each other about an hour ago. I faked laugh and reassured with him "You must be Nathan's friend, right? Don't fucking joking with me.".

He replied politely "I am sorry, Ms. Grande. This is from Island hospital and he met an accident just now. We hope you can be here and he's in emergency room right now. Can you make it here?".

I didn't answer as I pressed the red button and ended the call.

No, this must be a dream, a nightmare. I believe that Nathan will hug me and comfort me when I wake up. I kept slapping my cheek once, twice... And ya, I felt the pain, it's hurt but my heart was even worse.

Tears starting rolling on my cheeks, my heart was breaking into pieces. This isn't a dream, this is happening in reality. I looked at the couch and Nathan wasn't sleeping there. I looked at the pillow beside me, it's empty and Nathan wasn't beside me at all.

I was speechless and sitting on my bed like a little helpless girl. I wiped my tears and kept shaking my head, I kept convincing myself that he will be alright.

I hopped into my car quickly alone and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. Tears couldn't stop flowing from my eyes like waterfall, my feeling was getting even worse, I am so afraid. I am so afraid of losing Nathan. I want to see him and I still want to love him, he is irreplaceable.

I reached there and dashed into the hospital to look for the emergency room. Finally, I found it. And the red light on the emergency room was still turned on, so it means Nathan was still in there.

I couldn't believe that Nathan was in there and now he's fighting against death. But, will he make it? Yes, he can, he loves me, I believe that I will see his smile later.

Suddenly, a guy with a white coat walked to me, he's a doctor. I asked him nervously "What happen to Nathan?". He shrugged and replied "We don't know, he's still in the emergency room. But, we will try our best to save him.". I nodded and sat back to my seat nervously.

He handed me a document and asked me to sign on it. All of these are about the policy stuff about the hospital but I cared less, all I want is to save Nathan. No matter how much the treatment costs, I would pay for it. I signed all of the documents without even reading them.

And he left after I signed those documents.

I cried and I couldn't stop crying. I am so afraid. I am so afraid of losing him. I looked at my watch and it's 3.30am right now. Nathan had been in the emergency room for 1 hour and it felt so slow. I am so worried and so lonely. I looked at my surrounding, the hallway was empty and so does my heart. It's hollow inside. I felt so lonely and empty.

I sighed as tonight is a very important day for me, I have a battle round with Miley. But I don't care, I would surrender and give up the battle round, I just want my Nathan to be safe. I love him too much.