Chapter 17

Please check out my other Jariana stories!!! Please check them out on my profile!!! Your read would mean a lot to me. :)

Ariana's POV

"Follow me.".

I followed the old guy and he lead me to somewhere which I didn't know at all. He took a corner and turned, I followed behind him and asked worriedly "Excuse me, where are we going?".

He didn't stop and continued his walk, but he did reply me "For job.".

I stopped and decided for not following him anymore, I started to tell him honestly "I am sorry, sir. I think I can look for a job by myself.".

He stopped now, he turned and looked at me, he didn't reply my talk but said "Well, we are here now.".

I looked around and furrowed my eyebrows and said "What? There's nothing around here, just a bus stop.".

He smirked and pointed his car to me, he said "I can bring you to my working place and I hope you can work for me.".

I took a few steps backward as I started to doubt him.

I held a smile and instead of running away, I said "Well, it's okay. I think you can give me your name card and I will take a ride of taxi.".

His smile frowned and questioned me "Do you trust me?".

I shrugged and didn't reply him anymore.

He held my hand and lead me into his car. He said "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Trust me, you can make a big money for me and you will get a big money from me.".

I pulled his hand away and questioned him "What do you mean? What kind of job are you running?".

He smirked before he pulled me into his car. He said "Don't worry. You are the right guy for that job.".

Justin's POV

"Justin, what the fuck is that? We are done. I should have known this." She finished her sentences and ended he phone call.

I tried to argue back but I couldn't.

Scooter looked at me and smirked "Well, Justin, you screwed up everything again.".

I hit my head and sighed "I know. I am sorry, I will explain to her later.".

Scooter crossed his arms and sat beside me inside his car as his driver was driving.

He questioned me "Justin, to be honest, do you love Ariana?".

I shook my head immediately and said "No, I don't. I... I... don't know.".

I scratched my hair and sighed again but Scooter cut me off and said "Well, but you said 'Love'".

I shook my head and denied "No, I didn't say 'Love', I said 'Lovely'.".

He laughed and making fun of me "Well, indeed 'Love...ly'.".

My face turned red and explained immediately "Ya, I purposely extended the tone of love to... to... to entertain everyone but the right word that I wanna said is Lovely.".

He looked at me and said "Well, I don't give a fuck whether you like her or not but Beliebers, Selena and Paul do care.".

I sighed and looked at my Twitter and admitted that "Ya, Jariana drama reignites again.".

A lot of tweets and headlines about Jariana are everywhere, some Beliebers do love Jariana but some don't.

I don't know what should I do now...