Chapter 25

Please check out my other Jariana stories as well!!! Your read would mean a lot to me. :)

Scooter's POV

"So, what's the next song that you are going to record next?", I asked him while both of us were in the studio since Justin was about to finish his new album.

He left the booth as he just finished recording a new song "Mark My Word". I am not going to lie, the high notes Justin hit in that song were flawless.

I don't understand why people still couldn't stop judging him by calling him a flop, overrated or he can't sing.

Anyway, his high notes in this song will kill them. I took a few seconds of video of him singing those high notes, I login into his Instagram account and posted it up.

Thousands of comments started attacking the post and it blew the notification up within a few seconds. I was really proud of Justin, he was just a normal boy who love singing and uploading his videos on YouTube, no one would expect him will turn into this big and huge.

His life seemed amazing, he has millions of fans, he's rich, he literally has everything but people don't understand who he really was.

He used to be a troublesome teenager, that's the reason why we decided to take a two years break. In those two years were a totally disaster. He took drugs, involved in a lot of fights, overall he just caused to much problems.

Every night, when I was about to sleep and I close my eyes, those pressure and pain acted on me suddenly. I literally didn't sleep well in those two years, I was worried about Justin.

He used to be an innocent and ambitious boy, his goal isn't about money but to entertain everyone and make good music.

However, everything changed when he turned into a sensation pop star after releasing his smash hit single "Baby". Those record label set a higher target and goal on Justin.

The worst thing is that he never disappoint them. He kept hitting those goals and targets, he literally won everything, every award. The record label was very satisfied about Justin's achievement after releasing his second album "My World 2.0".

Slowly, the record label set an even higher target on him, which is the biggest award of the music industry "Grammy Award".

Justin was really excited for his future and he really wanted to win the Grammy as well. So, he decided to start recording his new project and his new album "Believe".

I remembered he did tell me that he didn't care about his haters, he only cared about his fans, he just wanted his fans to believe in him.

After putting a lot of hard works and effort in this album with Usher, the album was a huge success. It slays on the chart and top on the Billboard 200. The lead single "Boyfriend" peaked number 2 on the Hot 100, which is a new record to Justin.

The worst thing is that it got snubbed by Grammy. The Believe era won a lot of awards but Grammy.

However, the record label still wanted Justin to win Grammy and a number 1 single on Hot 100. They wanted Justin to continue to work on his new album until he achieved the targets.

Justin was exhausted as he literally didn't stop working since he released his debut single. He went on tours and a lot of performances without a break. He deserved a break.