Chapter 18

Please check out my other Jariana stories as well!!! Your read would mean a lot to me. :) Thank you so much if you do. :)

Paul's POV

"He broke my trust and our promise again.", I sighed.

I was holding my cigarette and sat in my living room. I looked at the news and sighed "Jariana?".

"Just fuck Jariana... What kind of ship name is this? They won't rise either... Jariana isn't even started yet but already dead actually... Jariana is bullshit", I was nagging.

I sucked my cigarette again and exhaled the smoke, I questioned "What about if Jariana is a thing?".

I stood up and looked at the other news "Is Justin stole Ariana a coincidence, or everything is set up?", "Look like Ariana will be the winner of The Voice for sure.".

I sighed as everyone believed that our show is a fake show, everything was set up...

If Justin created more rumors between him and Ariana, this will affect Ariana for sure, either will be in good way or bad way. But, it's still unfair.

If Justin date Ariana, Beliebers will support him and some will still respect Justin's decision. This will help Ariana a lot and she will crown the show with a lot of votes for sure, since we all know how strong Beliebers are.

Our rivals, The X-Factor, American Idol and many more is looking for a chance to beat us and this will affect our fame.

I've worked so hard on this show, I don't want Justin to ruin everything that I've worked for years.

I earned a lot of money from this show, I achieved every goal and got everything I wanted. I can't let Justin ruin this show.

I needed to do something.

I took out my phone and called my secretary, I ordered "Hey, call every shareholder here. Get ready for a urgent meeting.".

Before I left, I got a text from Adam. I widened my eyes in disbelief and couldn't believe at the truth.

I smirked "Well, this would be very interesting.".

Justin's POV

"What's Ariana doing right now?", "Will she be alright?", I kept wondering.

Every part of her kept floating on my mind.

I scratched my hair and hissed "Justin, what are you doing? You shouldn't keep thinking about her, she's just a singer in your team.".

I laid on my bed and took out the phone from my pocket. I called Selena again and again and again.

I didn't love her anymore but actually I lied. I mean I still cared of her, I still love her endlessly, but I guessed not that much as Ariana.

I thought that I had already moved on from Selena but no, I was wrong. After these few days, every time she cried when I screwed up everything, I felt hurt and heartbreaking.

I wanted to approached her and hugged her but I was guilty. I don't know, I guessed the love on her still wasn't completely died.

Now, she had left me. I wouldn't give a fuck about her if I don't love her. However, the fact is that I was worried about her.