Chapter 24

Please check out my other Jariana stories!!! Your read would mean a lot to me.

Ariana's POV

"Ariana, love him back.", this sentence kept floating on my mind. I can tell you guys honestly that I am a big Belieber and I adore him but that doesn't mean that I love him in romance way.

However, I could see that Justin really had feeling on me. Nathan just passed away, it's hurt but I still had to move on. But I couldn't, I really didn't want to betray Nathan, it felt like a sin to do so.

I could see Selena had already tired of this up and down relationship. They had broke up and made up many times, she's really tired of this kind of relationship.

She even told me honestly that "I don't belong to Justin but myself. She doesn't want to develop her feeling on Justin any further. She's tired and she wants to move on from him now.".

But will Beliebers love me if I decided to love Justin back? I am just a competitor on The Voice while Justin is a big superstar and a judge of The Voice.

It's just like a romance between a teacher and a student. This isn't a sin or against any law but it's inappropriate.

Furthermore, Beliebers will assume me that I am the one who ruin Jelena. They will hate me because most of them are Jelenaids.

Suddenly, I bumped into a man. I tried to balance myself and apologized to him immediately.

I opened my squeezing eyes slowly and realized that that's Scooter. He held a polite smile and apologized to me truthfully "I am really sorry.".

"It's okay. Where are you going?" I asked politely. He rolled his eyes playfully and replied "Haha... No idea. Just waiting for Justin to finish his rehearsal.".

I giggled. He returned me the same question as well "So, where are you going now by the way?".

"Going back home. I just done my rehearsal practice with Justin and Selena.", I replied instantly.

He was kinda surprised as he widened his eyes in disbelief for a second after hearing Selena's name, but he still gave me a light nod and excused himself "Well, okay. So, good luck for your next knockout round. I gotta go now.".

He walked past me slowly and I stopped him suddenly "Wait!". He stopped and looked at me with a polite smile.

I was rolling my hair and asked him a question which I didn't understand and left me wondering the most "Scooter, why did you force Justin to join The Voice?".

His smile turned into a frown within a minute, he gave me a confuse look and questioned me "What do you mean?".

"Justin told me everything. He told me that he didn't like the pay of this job but you still forced him to take in charge of this job. Why?", I questioned in curious tone.

Imagine if Justin didn't take in charge of this job, he's not one of the judges of this The Voice, I wouldn't meet him and talk to him. No drama between us, I wouldn't find out about his dark time as well.

He wouldn't fall in love with me as well.

But if and only if...