Chapter 13

Please read my an another Jariana fanfic, Werewolf.

Ariana's POV

Nathan had gone, it feels like a dream, a nightmare and it feels unrealistic. Am I still sleeping and dreaming of this bullshit?

No, I am not. Ariana, this is real, it's happening. It's hurt and my whole body was shaking and I will be needed stitches for my broken heart.

But, I had to face it. I won't cut myself or even suicide. I am not stupid enough to do this. Nathan is right, I may have nothing without him but my voice. I still got my voice for The Voice and my dream.

Maybe Nathan couldn't accompany me to finish our dreams anymore but I will continue to complete it alone. I want him to be proud of me.

I promise I will release "Almost Is Never Enough" on my debut album. I promise I will write a song named as "Moonlight" soon. I will use my voice to shine our songs which full of our memories.

But... I.... am... so... Lonely.

I can't deny the fact that I love him and I still need him. When he was by my side, I am so happy and I felt so everything but when he isn't anymore, it's just opposite of everything, it's start with an E as well, but totally different, empty.

Recently, I was laying on my bed and scrolling some photos of our selfies, I was crying and trying to convince to myself that I should move on, but I couldn't. Tears couldn't stop rolling from my eyes, and my hearts arched even more by seconds. My heart is hollow and empty inside.

Tonight, I had a battle round with Miley and I should get ready of myself. And Nathan wanted me to win the show as he pointed at my throat and said "My voice.". I know I should continue our dream with my voice but I am so lonely. I felt things ain't right. Something wrong.

I felt so guilty, I just lost my love and now I had to pretend like nothing is happening and sing in front of the crowds? No, I can't, I can't do this. This is too hard for me.

Suddenly, my mom interrupted my thoughts. She knocked the door and called my name. I sighed and locked my phone, I wiped my tears away, tried to held a fake smile and allowed her to enter my room.

She came in and looked at me with a worried expression. I smiled back at her and said "Mom, I am fine. Don't worry about me.". She nodded and sat beside me.

She hugged me and whispered beside my ears "I know. I know you are a strong girl. But, this time is different. It's okay for you to cry out loud. Don't hold it anymore.".

I hid my face on her shoulder and started to cry. She patted my back and whispered "Just cry. You will feel better soon.".

There will be no sunlight if I lose him, there will be no clear sky if I lose him, just like the clouds, I will do the same, every day it will rain. The weather today is exactly the expression of my feeling right. It's raining and so do my eyes.

Justin's POV

I had reached my home for two hours but my dad still hadn't made it. It's 8pm now and my mom hadn't even eaten anything. My mom looked worried. That's a great news for me, although they had divorced, at least she still cared for him.

She couldn't hold it anymore, she asked me sadly "Justin, can you go anywhere to look for him?". I nodded and took my car key. I kissed her cheek and whispered "Don't worry, I will get him back.".

I walked to the door and reached my hand to the doorknob. Suddenly, someone turned the doorknob at the same time. I stepped a few steps backward and wondering who is it.