Chapter 5

Ariana's POV

Time flies fast, one week have gone. I was feeling better right now, the drama was started fading, but I was still surrounded by media. Threats really kinda stressed me out. After that day, Justin didn't talk anything to me at all, that's our last tweet. I think he was forced by the management to apologize to me, not from his own heart. That's really disappoint me. This few days, Nathan was really busy about his new album, so we rarely saw each other, but we still texted each other every night. I missed him so much, I wanted to see him so badly, I wanted to hug him so tightly and rested my head on his chest. He's really important to me.

Suddenly, My phone beeped. I'd just got a text from my coach, Adam.

From: Adam

Prepare yourself. You are going to face Sophia in battle round. Tomorrow, backstage room 9, at 12pm. See you then. ;D

I read the message and started wondering who's Sophia. Anyway, I will find out tomorrow. Or maybe I will find out later since The Voice was playing on TV tonight. I replied his text:

From: Ariana

Ok! I will be there tomorrow. See you tomorrow. ;)

I missed Nathan so much! I think I should go to his studio to surprise him. I was literally dying without him. He must be very surprise and happy if he see me later.

I hopped in my car and quickly drove to his studio. When I reached his studio, I opened the door, I was completely shocked. I couldn't believe what had I seen. My heart was breaking into pieces, my chest was so painful and my eyes were watery.

Justin's POV

It's still a boring day, I was in my home alone. I had finished my audition, and The Voice would be playing in a few minutes later. I was sitting on my couch in my living room and waiting to tune in The Voice.

After a few minutes later, the show began. All I wanted to see is Ariana. I wanted to watch the whole scenario when I treated her like hell. Finally, it's her turn. God damn, she's so hot and beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes away from her cute and pretty face and her beautiful legs. That's not my fault, I am a boy, so it's normal for me.

I watched the interview between her and Carson. She's standing beside an old lady and a guy, I think that's her mother and brother. I realized that her parents had divorced since she was 8. She's really a very strong girl, just like me. My parents, Pattie and Jeremy was divorced as well when I was young. She must be had a very hard time since her childhood but she still tried her bet to achieve her dream, and I just fucking ruined it.

I couldn't help but she really reminded me a lot myself.

She's got a boyfriend who names as Nathan Sykes. I watched the video clip that Nathan sent to her that day. They are so sweet, unlike me, still a single man sitting alone in a house. They have a same dream and they faced it together, such a lovely couple. Nathan seemed like a very nice guy, maybe I should write more songs to help his career. This is also a way for me to atone to Ariana.

Finally, it's her turn to sing. I was on the big screen as well, I realized that how bad I looked that day, looked so arrogant without any smile. When the camera turned to Ariana, she held her microphone, closed her brown beautiful eyes and started to sing.

To be honest, she sang it so perfectly, her voice is so angelic, she truthfully deserves 4 chairs turned. Just look at Adam, Blake and Christina, they were so happy. And me, I was sitting there like a criminal.

I should turn for her but... I guessed I had made a big mistake.

After that, I started to diss her. Oh gosh, what had I done? No wonder, I started to gain hate after this incident. I realized that how bad I was. I was an asshole and I deserved the hate.