Chapter 6

Adam's POV

"Ariana, what happened to you?", I asked worriedly. She opened her eyes which full of tears and shook her head. I gave her a tissue to wipe her tears, and Bruno Mars asked "Ariana, why are you crying?". She shook head and faked a smile with a fine.

I took a deep breathe and started to worry about her. I asked them to sing the song together. They nodded and sang "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" together. Sophia sounded so great in this song and I know Ariana could make it even better, but she seemed lost. Something is disturbing her. What happened to her?

After 2 hours of practice, I gave them the exact details of the battle round. They had one more week to prepare themselves. I hope they could do their best. They hugged me and Bruno one last time before they left.

They shut the door and I released a deep breathe. Bruno noticed my disappointment and asked "Hey, dude, what happened?". I looked at him and replied "It's about Ariana.". He nodded and showed me his understanding "I know. She's really a great singer. I watched the audition, she's amazing. Maybe, she's not in her best today.".

I shrugged and replied "Dude, actually to be honest, I want her to win the show, she has the best vocal in the music industry today, but Sophia is a great singer as well, I am afraid she couldn't get through this round. That's a big waste, she could have a very bright future.".

Bruno nodded as agreement "I see. Maybe you can talk to her and advise her.".

I shook my head and replied "No, no way. I will be in trouble if the paps find out. I am a coach and both of them are under me in charge. I hope the best for they both. That's not fair for Sophia as well. That may cause an another big drama.".

I didn't know what happen to her but I think it's because of Justin.

Ariana's POV

Today is suck, I was totally lost. My mind couldn't stop appearing Nathan. I was so worried about him. Adam seemed really worried and unhappy at my performance today. I felt so sorry for him.

Now, I was back to my home since Nathan was returned home right now. I opened my door and I saw Nathan was sitting on my bed.

I appeared behind him and covered his eyes, I giggled and asked "Guess who?". He giggled as well and he pulled me to spin in front of him, he replied "Who else? My little princess.". He finished his sentence and gave me a peck of kiss.

He held a smile and asked "How you doing just now?". I shook my head and lied "Not so great, but still fine.". Half of it is the truth but another half is a lie. He shook his head and comforted me "It's okay. No matter what, I am proud of you.". He pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead. I buried my face in his chest and thanked him for being so supportive to me.

He tried to release my stress and suggested "C'mon let's watch a movie in cinema later. Let's watch...erm...Pitch Perfect 2.". I and nodded happily and jumped like a little girl.

Justin's POV

Finally, I had done my job to practice with my team members. I decided to go home, I was so exhausted, I needed sleep so badly. I dismissed all of the musical player and my advisor, Drake.

I left my practical room and headed to the lift. I pressed the button 'LG' which I parked my car. When it reached there, I walked to my green Lamborghini.

Suddenly, someone stopped me by calling my name. I turned and realized that it's Adam.

"Hey, I want to talk to you." He said. His tone was harsh and sounded like an order. I shook my head and rejected him "Sorry, I am too tired right now. I gotta go.". I ignored him and turned away.