Chapter 20

Please vote for next update!!!
Pls check out my other Jariana stories!!! Your read would mean a lot to me. :) Pls check out my sorry note of The Guest, Werewolf and Fame To Nothing as well. :)

Justin's POV

"Selena Gomez has been officially moving on from Justin Bieber to Nial Horan.", this headline stole my full attention.

Looked at those pictures of them kissing and hugging together made me uncomfortable. I swear if I ever meet Nial again, I will fucking gave him a punch in his eye for tackling my girlfriend.

But, no, she isn't my girlfriend anymore. I knew that I shouldn't get jealous or even get mad at her, it's my fault, we should've been broke up few months ago but I just dated her to end those Jariana rumors.

However, she still loves me and I kept giving her hope, now the hope turned into betray. I thought that I had moved on from her but I was wrong, I still had a feeling on her, a feeling in confusion.

I just couldn't believe that she had moved on to Nial that fast... Or maybe she just hung out with him to make me jealous.

We were so in love, our bond is hardly unbreakable. Our love story is up and down all the time. We decided to call it quit for a few times but we still managed to make it up all the time.

While in the other hand, Ariana is an another confusion as well. I have a feeling on her as well. I just fell into her without any realization at all. It's a feeling, from her eyes, I could see myself, the past of me.

When I dissed her in front of the crowd, the eyes contact she showed me was so familiar, I saw a little me inside that eyes which is full of hurt and disappointment.

After having some contact and conversation with her, she reminds me a lot of someone, someone who I couldn't forget the most.

No, I couldn't think about them anymore, I just wanted to take a drink to numb myself and forgot about all the pain and my past.

Ariana's POV

It's been a week, the next morning is the day for me to have a practice of my knock out stage. I just hope that I can win this round and qualify to the next.

It's been a week as well, working in the disgusting place, today is my last day working at here. I just couldn't stand here anymore. I just wanted to give up everything and that studio.

Today is the day for me to pay $200,000 to Nathan's manager for the studio but I was struggling to earn even $10,000. This number just too huge to me, it's impossible to me.

But... But... I will never give up, at least for Nathan.

However, how should I explain to Nathan's manager later? He only gave me a week of time to get $200,000. It's literally impossible. I was too stupid to promise this deal.

It's one at the midnight, it's my turn to perform on the disgusting stage in the night club, I was at the backstage and wearing some make up but I still could hear the loud music blasting by the DJ, not to be rude but it's kinda noisy.

Suddenly, someone interrupted my thoughts, who is Steven. He held a weak smile and asked me the same question which he literally asked every day before I went to the stage "Are you sure about this?".