Chapter 23

Please check out my other Jariana stories as well!!! Your read would mean a lot to me. :)

Justin's POV

Today is the day for the practice of the knockout stage, it feels great back to work but it will be awkward since I am going to see Ariana later as well.

And again, Jariana reignited again. Yesterday, the scene of me saving Ariana in the nightclub was taken and published everywhere.

I should've known that this will happen if I wanted to save Ariana yesterday. So, I didn't regret on my decision at all but proud at the same time.

A small smirk was formed at the corner of my lips as I was really proud that finally I had confessed my feeling to her last night.

However, the smirk turned into a frown as I recalled that Ariana just simply left me after I told her about my feeling on her.

I knew I shouldn't tell her all of these last night since Nathan just passed away but I couldn't hide my feeling anymore.

I knew I shouldn't kiss her last night as well but I couldn't hold myself anymore. That kiss maybe a mistake but it felt so right.

I was holding my car steering and kept thinking about everything I had told to Ariana. I have never ever mentioned my old and dark time to anyone. Ariana is the first one.

However, she just simply left me without saying anything to me. Her respond is expected since she's still can't move on from Nathan's death but it still hurt me.

I didn't go after her as well since I knew she is still overwhelming of Nathan's death, so she still needed time to calm herself down.

Today is the practice for knockout stage. It's kinda similar to battle round but this time both singers didn't share the same song anymore but they can sing solo this time.

The practice is having on the stage instead of the practice room. Four coaches will share the same advisor who was selected by Paul this time. So, basically this is what about the knockout stage.

I was driving my car to the The Voice studio for the practice today. I just hope that everything between Ariana and I will be alright.

I hope she's not trying to push me away or trying to avoid me. I just hope that she can do her best to sing by not affecting by my issue.

I reached the studio and stopped my car at the parking lot. I entered the studio and wondering who will be the supervisor of this knockout stage since Paul was the one who decided it.

I was about to reach the doorknob and entered the stage and someone stopped me by calling my name.

I turned my head slowly to that familiar person with the familiar voice. I started to feel tense up a bit since I knew what's going to happen next.

"Justin, wait. I want to talk with you for a while.", Paul yelled at me before I entered the room.

I stopped my action, looking at the doorknob and sighed. I turned to him and made a direct eye contact with him slowly, I tried to act cool and asked him politely "What's up?".

I knew clearly what was on his mind. The nightclub incident was everywhere on social media. He must be very mad at me and started to warn and yell at me something that related to Ariana.

He raised his hand to my shoulder and patted on it, he held an unfamiliar smile and whispered "Hey, you know what, I just hired a perfect advisor to you. She's perfectly perfect to you.".