Chapter 15

Please read my other Jariana stories!!!
Werewolf
The Guest (Jason McCann).
Please!!! Please!!! I am sure that you will like them as much as The Voice.

Ariana's POV

I couldn't believe that Justin chose to steal me even thought I made a very big mistake. I just wanna thanked him so much.

After I left the stage, I walked to the backstage and Miley was standing in front of me. She hugged me immediately and greeted me "Congrats, Ari. I am so happy for you.".

After that hug, she wiped her tears and held a smile at me, she said " Ari, I am just so happy for you.".

Suddenly, my mom and Frankie interrupted our conversation. They hugged me immediately and comforted me "Ari, don't cry anymore. We are here for you.".

After this battle round, I got to prepare for the knockout stage. It is kinda similar to battle round but not totally.

One of the backstage workers called my name and told me politely "Miss Grande, please don't leave yet. Mr. Bieber wants to meet you later.".

I nodded and thanked him.

And ya I want to talk to Justin as well. Honestly, I got a lot of questions want to ask him.

Justin's POV

Finally, the battle rounds of today has come to an end. It's time for me to make my mind clear. I have to face my problems now.

I went to backstage to look for Ariana. I had ordered a backstage worker to inform her, perhaps she has already known this.

Suddenly, someone called me and I turned my head to face that somebody. A big smile formed on my face when I locked my eye contact with her beautiful eyes.

She looked at me innocently and asked "Justin, what do you want to tell me?".

I could see hurt and depress in her eyes but I had no idea what's happening to her. She looked broken and lost. What's happening to her.

I felt so nervous right now when I was looking at her, all of those words in my mind just disappeared out of sudden. She really drives me crazy.

I tried to start a conversation "Hey, how are you?". She took a deep breathe and holding a weak smile, she replied "Great.". As I see, I knew exactly that she isn't well at all.

I nodded and tried to go straight to my topic "So, Ariana, can you tell me what's happening to you?".

She nodded and replied "Nothing, I am fine. And thank you for stealing me and giving me a chance.".

I tried to say something but I was cut off by a backstage worker. He told me politely "Mr Bieber, our manager wants to meet you right now.".

I should have known this is happening. I am in big trouble right now. I have to make up my mind and tell him a great excuse right now.

Ariana looked at me confusedly and asked "Justin, what's happening? Why does the manager want to talk to you? Is it because of...".