35

Kaycee
2 months later...

These past few months has been hard on Ty , I've been trying to comfort him and be there for him but he's just really quiet now

He asked me to go do a couple drops for him cause he hasn't been working really. He's been trying to stay out of situations that could put him in jail or even anything that could involve the police.

But I've been taking care of the bills and he just buys the food and all. I told him I'll take care of the bills until he starts back working.

"Babe" I said coming in the house and shutting the door behind me. "Hm" Ty said looking at me and I walked over to where he was on the couch and sat on his lap

"Here" I said and he took the money. "You feeling okay?" I asked him.

"I mean I do now cause you're here" he said and I gave him a small smile.

"You hungry?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"You can't just keep going days without eating Ty" I said. He laid back and closed his eyes and I tilted my head and looked at him.

"Do you hear me?" I asked him lifting up his chin. "Yeah" He said.

"Imma go fix you something" I said getting up.

I made him a bowl of oatmeal and I went and sat on his lap. "Here" I said putting the spoon up to his mouth.

"Why that smell like dog anus what is that?" He asked me and i scrunched my face up at him.

"Maybe if you open your eyes you'd know what it is , and it doesn't smell like dog anus" I said and he looked in the bowl.

"Why you tryna feed me old people shit?" He asked me.

"Cause it's good for you and your ass only be eating once a day. Look at how skinny you're getting" I told him.

"I don't wanna eat right now Kay" He said laying his head back and closing his eyes.

"Ty you haven't ate nothing all day" I said.

"Hellooo" I said and he started snoring.

"Just eat one spoon full and I'll leave you alone" I said.

"Ughhhh" he groaned.

"Please" I said rubbing behind his ear with my index finger.

He opened his mouth and I put a big spoon full of oatmeal in his mouth. He closed his mouth and I put my ear a little close to his neck to hear if he swallowed.