chapter 3 : they are getting married!!

shanaya's POV

...yaha kaise?? that dumbhead and I spoke at the same time .. No ways my soon to be jiju had him as his brother ..

"You guys know each other?" Asked Rishabh jiju and di . "Unfortunately .. Yes" I said . he said , "mein bhi koi bahut khush nahi hu tumse milkar " he snapped.(I am also not too happy to see you ) . "SHANAYA!!" "SIDDHARTH!!" di and jiju shouted on us simultaneously.

3rd person's POV

They both were pulled in two corners and......

WHAT HAPPENED TO SID:

"Dude I told you not to do anything stupid!!"rishabh scolded sid ."But bhaiya you tell me one thing if I want to go to a place for which I have to take a wrong side for entering to another road joining it what would I do ?" Sid said .. Bhaiya replied , " Honestly speaking I want to tell you I really like drishti ..so please see to you are big enough to solve your problems and Sid please don't ruin it I really like her.. " Rishabh was badly blushing by then .

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHANAYA:
"Why chotu(younger one ~ term of endearment drishti uses for shanaya) ...why are you behaving in this way ? ..
"Didi ,u see he started it ..! You know I never behave in this way but this guy ..*she sighs* he reminds me of that abhima.. Leave it Didi " . "Chotu dekh please kar lena problem sort out ..tu kitni badi ho gyi hai aise jhagde mat kar .. Please yaar samaj muhje Rishabh kaafi accha lagta hai ... " ( please sort out your problem ..please now you are big enough..please for me I like Rishabh a lot ) . "Ok ..but only for you Didi" shanaya replied with a forceful smile .

Sid's POV

"Ok.. We will be waiting for you guys .." Bhaiya and drishti..oh ...I m sorry ..I mean my almost to be Bhabhi said.

"Ok ... Bhaiya and BHABHI" I emphasized a Lil on Bhabhi but by then both of them were badly blushing and I could see shanaya (ok I know the weird girl's name now) was smiling and yes I could see she was very happy for both of them..Bhabi just went away and Bhai after  her... after sending a death glare to me . I smirked playfully ..
After they went , shanaya said, "Listen I have nothing to do with you ..but we both need to realize that we have to deal with each other for a long time so just for my di I say sorry even if its your fault .. "

" hey ..I am sorry too ..by the way I am Siddharth but cute girls like you can call me Sid.." I said teasingly
"One more thing for you Mr.-dumbhead-Siddharth , I do not like people who flirt ..I HATE FLIRTOS ."  she emphasized on each word ," now let's get going" was all she said .
"Isse toh mein pata kar rahunga " (I will surely try for her ) I muttered to myself..

Shanaya's POV
Oh god this guy is such a flirt .. But when we went down my mom said , "Ok now meet our younger daughter properly ..She is Shanaya . She is an MBBS doctor and has given her further entrance exam for MS (masters in surgery ) .. She is aspiring to be a neurologist."  I did my formal namaste to everyone

Rishabhji ( ji is for respect to anyone elder ) (ok come on everything is not yet finalized ,I can't call him jiju) mom said , " Oh that's such a coincident ..This is out younger son Siddarth he has also done studies till MBBS in Texas and now he has also given his exams to study here ,he went to Texas after his 10th .. He is planning to become a cardiologist.."
He also smiled and did a formal namaste ..
Then all the elders asked ," so what is the final thing ..yes or no ??"
Rishabhji and di looked at each other and smiled like complete idiots .. Ughh ..these lovey dovey couples..OK shanaya you are different everyone is not as dumb as you ..I have to keep reminding myself..
SO YEAH EVERYTHING WENT VERY WELL AND THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED !!!!

hey guys sorry for making you wait but yeah I tried my best for this chapter and I m still learning ... Plz vote and consent
RISHABH AND DRISHTI'S PIC IS ATTACHED