Ch-20-AFTER THREE YEARS

*u guys have naturally guessed it but the story is taking a three year leap...Okay i dont know of the technicalities of getting masters degree in being Doctor so the three year leap signifies an end of their studies in Paris and Delhi respectively ....READ AHEAD AND SEE*

Song of the chapter~Heart wants what it wants(by selena gomez)
3rd person's POV
"Its the third time he is not picking up my call!", she blabbered to herself.
She meanwhile put mascara to her eyes and winged an eyeliner.She smiled to herself for looking great.
Her phone ringed.
"Heyyyy.....So sorrrrrrrry",He stretched in a singasong manner.
"Three years and I hate you as the first time!",She shouted at him getting fake angry.
"Shanu...I love you tooo! ",he called back.
"Sid...You are a real dumbhead!!",She called him.
"Abhi..Shanaya my name is Abhimanyu..You have called me this name so many times and not even once told me why this "Sid" so important to you?And who is he in the first place?",Abhimanyu scolded Shanaya.
"Meet me in 5 minutes ..I am leaving in two days, going back to my country and I havent even shopped for my friends and family! Three freaking years! Abhi I am so happy to meet all of them!!!",Shanaya chirped back AGAIN pushing back the "famous SID topic".
"There you go again..Not telling me anything.Why do you even call me your bestfriend!",Abhimanyu whined like a two year old.
"Because you will pick up the shopping bags!come soon Abhi!",She told him excitedly and hung up.
Checked herself in the dorm mirror.
White and black checkered shirt and blue shorts with lip balm and eye liner.She was perfect.
She reminded herself of Abhi's phonecall.
Three years, he would have forgotten her but she couldnt.
She was still reminded of their friendship, her love for him, her painful seperation and at last his arrogance, his nature, Her trust that broke, How could she keep on these things in her mind? For three years?
A lone tear rolled down her cheek and suddenly the bell rang.
She quickly gathered herself, she wiped that tear and smiled to the mirror.
The bell rang again.
Checked herself for the last time and opened the door.
"Kya apna uss Sid ko chhupa,rahi thi muhjse jo itna time laga??",Abhimanyu asked her jokingly.
Her breath hitched on Sid being called hers.Maybe somethings arent meant in life.
"Shut up Abhi! Lets leave!",She shouted at him gathering herself.
~~~~~~~~~
"Okay we are online!",Sid shouted.
"Hi Sidddy meri jaan!!",Preeti chirped on the video call.
"Whos this jaan of yours??",Kiyara inquired bringing in some pizza and cola.
"Oh dont be jealous! Come here meet Preeti and Piyush.",Sid said calming her down.
"Preeti Piyush, Meet my girlfriend Kiyara Gujaral!",Sid said with both of them adjusting to the frame.
"Oh hey!",Preeti flashed a quick fake smile.
"Hey Kiyara!",Piyush also said with a small smile.
"Hey guys!",She chirped back in a fake sweet tone.
"When are you coming back??!",Preeti asked suddenly.
"Tomorrow! Thats why I wanted to be with her for today !",Sid told Preeti giving Kiyara a side hug.
"Omg! Shanu is also coming back!",Preeti told him and suddenly went quiet realising what she did.
Sid nodded with blank expressions.
"Whose Shanu?",Kiyara demanded.
"Noone Baby! Just someone I worked with back in my city.",Sid said with his eyes devoid of any emotions.
"Okay! I thought some one from Texas!",Kiyara teased him suggesting that she must be one of his ex-girlfriends.She didnt know the bond was much deeper, and the love more real than her and Sid's relationship.
"Tum bhi naa Razia Sultan ho ! Chhoti chhoti baat mein Talwar utha leti ho!",Sid told her in the flow, pulling her cheeks.
This side of the camera, three years through Preeti and Piyush, still wanted SiNaya and not Sid with any other girl.
They realised it, but these creatures who were supposed to, didnt even have a mere idea what they were doing.
Sid and Kiyara's PDA wad a bit weird for them.
"Razia Sultan, ek hi thi and woh humesha ek hi rahegi!",Preeti told back to Sid indicating about how he called that to Shanaya.
"Whose this one then?",Kiyara inquired suspicious.
"Someone who was there in our history! And someone who will always be!",Piyush completed leaving Kiyara in a dilemma whether they were talking about Razia Sultan, the history character or someone else.
"Okay byeee Guys! Wish to see you soon!",Sid said bidding them a goodbyee hanging up.
He spent the whole day with Kiyara.
But, the very mention of Razia Sultan made him reminsce her memories.
Checked all the social media again, but he still was blocked.
He thought he just wanted to see how done with life she would be with her judgemental attitude but his heart knew that she still occupied that one corner in his heart, that one deep corner because of which she checked up on her to know if she was all right!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*later that day*
Shanaya's POV
My hands were still shaking but I had to do this.
They were my friends afterall, I made them suffer, I hurt them a lot.
Vishal and Kriti, the curfew period is over.
I decided to call them after I called up mom and dad.
M-Shanaya's mom
S-Shanaya
V-Vishal
K-Kriti...
S-hello mumma!
M-Hi beta! So all set for coming back?
S-Yess mom I am so excited.
*hears commotion at the back*
S-Whats happening over there?
M-Nothing,Chotu, We all are all Vishal's place, so alot of people are making this commotion...Here I will call Vishal and Kriti talk to them!
Okay this is my chance I have to talk to them.
S-Sure mom! Give those idiots the phone!
*a few minutes later*
V-He..Hello ..Shanaya?
S-Hi Vishu!
V-Hey Shanaya! Umm..Kriti is also here..Speak to her..
K-Hi Shanaya..
S-Hi Kriyu!
Shit ! They are acting so formal to me! Did I ruin my childhood friendship over a relationship that was not ever meant to be?
No no I will talk to them personally...
I have an idea!
S-Guys can I ask you both to do something for me?
K-Maybe
Crap! She is still angry.
I heard some whispers like..
Sh..
Be nice..
How could i be nice..
No ..u have to ...lets
See..what she is asking for .....
S-Guys if there is a problem I will manage
V-No ..say what do you want?
S-Will you two pick me up from the airport when I come back day after tomorrow?Just the two of you! Please!
Again I heard them whispering to themselves but this time they werent audible.
K-You there?
S-Yes say
K-We will pick you up
S-Thank you guys! Byee...
I hung up ! Phew! Now i just have to be honest and say a simple straight sorry to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person's POV