Ch-9-They Passed!!!!

Shanaya's POV
Siddharth , me ,Ashmika and Ahaan were in Siddharth's car for going to Siddharth's place.
It was the first time I was going to Jiju's house.
I was preparing for my MS exams so when mom,dad or Di went there before I couldnt accompany them.
Ahaan spoke to break the silence.
"Hey Shanaya you sing very nice and do good shayris (urdu sayings)as well,sorry I had to leave early on sangeet so I couldnt meet and compliment you."
"Thank you for liking it.I am glad."
"Waise Shayri toh achhi hogi hi hamari Shanaya ji Shayrana mizaz ki jo hai."(the shayris will be good only ..our Shanaya is an expert at it),Ashu said to him.
"Really?! Shanaya you really never tell me your talents.",Siddharth told me pouting like a 5 yr old.
"Siddharth! Stop pouting you look weird.",I had to say to him.
Well I am not rude but he really looked funny.
"Well then kuch pesh kijiye Shayar sahib"(then portray your talent shayri master),he said dramatically.
"Jaise?",(like what) i asked.
"Kuch lafz humari dosti ke naam?"(some beautiful words in the name of our friendship?),He said.
"Duniya mein nahi hum dilon mein rehte hai,
Humse milna log apna naseeb kehte hai,
Jinse bhi humne dosti ki,
Duniya walen,
Usse KHUSNASEEB KEHTE HAI!!! "(I donot stay in the world but in people's hearts,
People say its their luck when they meet me,
Whomsoever I befriend,
PEOPLE SAY THERE IS NOONE AS LUCKY AS HIM!!), I said.
Ashmika and Ahaan burst out laughing.
"You broke my heart Shanaya.",Siddharth said putting a hand on his heart.
We reached their house finally.
Whoa! It was huge and beautiful.
"You are planning to stay outside?? I mean I have no problem ,its totally upto you.",Siddharth remarked.
"You have a beautiful house dumbhead!",I complimented.
"You first come in.. there is lot to see.",Siddharth winked and added after a pause ,"meri Razia Sultan".(My razia sultan)
I rolled my eyes.
"Wait! We need to take my gift from your car, otherwise I wouldnt be able to gift Di and jiju."
We took out the gift.
"Shanaya is it a frame? This is so huge.",Siddharth asked.
"Wait and see..",I said.
"Okaaayy ... but I just hope its not the same of what I have got.",he said.
"I hope the same too."

Whoa! Indeed his house was beautiful on the inside as well.
First we all entered and then Di and Jiju were made to stand outside for some rituals.
Jiju's mom did their Aarti and Di enterd the house by kicking the kalash(pot shaped bowl used for hindu pujas) filled with rice and stepping on a thali of vermillion water and enters the house.
Suddenly Siddharth spoke,"Vishal do you remember of that ritual you told me where the groom picks up the bride when she is entering the house" ,and smirked.
Vishal , my friend is a complete dumbo , he said,"what ..no nothing like that !"
Kriti slapped his stomach and supported Siddharth saying ," Yes , even I remember this !"
Vishal groaned," you could have reminded me nicely !"
"Okay ..cut the discussion but remember one thing Sid ...you will also get married one day" ,Jiju suddenly spoke smirking and lifted Di in bridal style.
Everyone, surprisingly even me, we awwed at the couple.
Now it was time for after marriage games.
The first game was the ring finding game.
Siddharth's aunt or someone brought a traditional looking bowl with milk and rose petals mixed in it.
"Drishti beta,drop your engagement ring in this."
"Rules are...whosoever finds it maximum times out of 3 times is said to be ruling over the significant partner."
Di did as she was told.
3rd persons POV
"So lets start! ",Ahaan said cheerfully.
The game started and all were excited to know who wins.
Generally girls do win these games.
But here Rishabh won the game.
"Oh Di ! How could you lose ?!now Jiju will rule! ",Ashmika said pouting.
"Well I dont mind it " ,Drishti blushed.
Everyone awwed.
Now it was time for game no. 2...
Rishabh had to find out his name in Drishti's mehendi in 1 minute 30 seconds.
This game signified that if He loves Her truly he would be able to find his name otherwise not.
Drishti wanted it difficult for Rishabh so she had asked the girl who applied Mehendi to put the name in hindi and put a very intricate design to it.
Rishabh started to see.The atmosphere was filled with utter excitement.
He nearly wasted his one minute in not being able to find the design but in the last 30 seconds he found it.
"Yaaay ! Our side won the games here...! Now who is a loser Ashmika? ", Ahaan teased her. They really got along well.
"Whatever!!" ,Ashmika rolled her eyes.
"Now is the time for your gifts! ",Kriti exclaimed.
All the family members gave them their gifts and now was the turn of Vishal ,Kriti,Shanaya and Siddharth.
Vishal and Kriti collaborated to give them a limited edition Titan Raga couple's watch.It was beautiful .The bride and the groom loved it.
It was Shanaya's gift now.
Drishti and Rishabh almost gasped at what she had got.
She took all the moments of RishTi in pictures right from their first meeting,meeting at riverfront , moments even from the sangeet and engagement.
They both loved it and planned to put it up on their room's wall.
Now it was time for Sid's gift.
Drishti and Rishabh felt a loss of words opening his gift.
He had done a mesmerising ,beautiful ,magnanimous painting of both of them.
"D- - -Did you make this Sid? " ,Drishti asked amused.
"Ofcourse Bhabhi ! ", he said showing his signature on bottom right side of painting.
"He is a wonderful painter since childhood bus isska dhyan galat cheezo mein jaata hai warna bahut htalented hai hamara Sid." ,(he is a wonerful painter since childhood ..the only probl3m is he focuses on those things which arent meant to be)Rishabh said smirking at Sid.
"Ha bhai ha ... bhabhi ka first time hai ghar pe toh apne aap ko achha dikhao aur muhje bura ...nahi?! "(Yes brother.. insult me only... its Bhabhi's first day so tell her all bad about me and portray urself as a good guy!),Sid said getting fake angry.
"Its not like that Sid ..Bhabhis always have soft corner for their devar"(husband's brother),Drishti encouraged him and teased Rishabh
"And yaa Drishti you also might know the saying saali hoti hai aadhi ghar wali !!"(wife's sisters are like ones half wives) ,Rishabh teased back winking at Shanaya and Kriti .
"Enough now! " ,Rishabh's mom said and continued , "tum dono toh pehle ghante mein ladna sikh gye !!"(you both started to fight in the first hour only of your married life!!!) ,everyone laughed.

After some 2 or 3 more rituals everyone departed as Rishabh and Drishti had to go next day back to Drishti's home for the Pakhphera rasam .(the bride and groom have to go back for atound half a day to brides house for some rituals)

Kriti's POV
We were on our way back to homes with Vishal dropping us in his car.
We first dropped Ashmika and then Shanaya.
Finally Di and Jiju's wedding was over they looked so happy.
Sid and Shanaya got along ..finally!!
Actually it will be wrong to say but I really feel they would make a cute couple, afterall Shanaya is a sidhi saadi shaant (goody 2 shoes)life partner material girl everyone would want.
Not someone like me, I speak what I feel. I aint disciplined.
I looked at my companion who was concentrated on driving.
He looked tired and his curly hair was unkempt but all this made him look so dapper that I was having inappropriate thoughts about him. I looked away and he suddenly halted the car.
"We are here at your home milady" ,he said dramatically.
I chukled and mumbled a quick thank you.
I was going to step out of the car when he said.
"Stop!! .. Umm..Kriyu ..anything I said during the wedding and shoes stealing thing which you found inappropriate ..I am genuinely sorry."
"Hey thats completely fine .....my VISHUUUUU" ,I said in a squeaky squeal to irritate him.
"And my chipkali(lizard) is back!! " ,he said smirking.
"Bye and good night Vishal "
"Same to you Kriyu"
~~~~~
Next day .....morning
Drishti's POV.
I was really happy with my marriage. Rishu(Rishabh) , is one guy every girl expects ,he is a perfect gentleman who loves me a lot and cares about me.
Currently ,we were sitting in his car going to my mom dad's place for the pakhphera rasam.
"What happened ? You have been looking at me for the past 5 minutes straight without saying anythingand smiling only ..Trust me its creepy " ,Rishu said.
OH CRAP!! I was down right staring at him for 5 minutes !!
"Oh no Drishti .Its nothing like crap ... Many girls stare at me.God gifted great looks you see." ,Rishabh said smirking.

"Okay did I just say my last statement out loud? " ,I asked.
He nodded grinning like a kid.
"And yeah I would like to meet those girls who stare at you " ,I stated clearly jealous.
Well I was teasing him.
"Oh Drishu ..I am so sorry i was kidding! Please dont be mad at me.",He said sincerely.
Aww he was so cute.
"No now you deal with me!" ,I said pouting.
We reached home.
We got out of the car. Mom-Dad welcomed us.
I hugged them.
Rishabh gave them a genuine smile.

"Where is chotu?",I asked mom.
"She has her entrance results today .Did you forget.?? She will be back in a while",mom said.
"Oh yes! Sid has also gone their only.",Rishabh reminded me.

"oh then! why don't you call Siddharth also for lunch with us?",dad said. "okay .I will call him ",I said.

Shanaya's POV

I passed!! I was among the top 10 students from Gujarat and among top 30 in India ! my happiness knew no bounds. I came out of the place where I had gone for the results. I was going to my scooty when someone tapped my shoulder from behind.
It was Siddharth.
"Hey how is your result?",he asked.
"Excellent ! What about you ? " ,I asked him.
"I am in the top 10 !"
"Me too !! ", I exclaimed.
"Hey by the way your mom dad aka uncle and aunty invited me for lunch today because Bhai and Bhabhi are also there for pakhphera rasam.
"Okay then ..meet you at home " ,I said wearing my helmet.
"Okay jo hukum meri razia sultan "(whatsoever pleases to my queen Razia Sultan) ,he said winking.
I rolled my eyes.
We reached home and told everyone about us getting nice marks.
Everyone was very happy......
We ate lunch talking about random things.
NOW FROM TOMORROW STARTS US APPLYING FOR INTERNSHIPS AND FURTHER STUDIES.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLZZZZZZ READ THE AUTHORS NOTE

Hello lovely ppl I hope u r enjoying my story .... 500 reads ...!!!!! Thats huge for mee... plz if u r reading and liking it vote and comment ...it encourages me!!

IMP NOTICE
I am not a medical student ...so from now on whatsoever i write is pure fiction ...like i know i should research and stuff but
1.) It will then be problematic for the storyline u know because i dont want to seperate SiNaya at this point.
2.) I will be travelling a lot more due to this vacation period so it will be a little problematic to get in info and stuff ..when i will be uploading the chapter itself with gr8 difficulty...

IMP NOTICE PART 2 .....
FIND ME SHANAYA !!!!!! As u all see casting of Shanaya is still as Anonymous .... do u guys want shanaya to be a fragment of imagination????like i am totaly fine wid that....lemme know..

And yeahh... i will be uploading a lot more now.....
Keep reading ...HAPPY READING...

Vote and Comment ...

Loads of love,
monu- unique
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~