CH-19-You?!

SONG OF THE CHAPTER~Ae Dil Hai Mushkil...(coz i m addicted to it)
3rd person's POV
Shanaya woke up with a smile.
Not the smile with which the sun shines but the one that said..SHE WAS NO LESS ...She would achieve everything she could and give it into the face of her destiny.
Her destiny.. that shoved important people in her life ,out of her life.
It was going to be her first day at Paris Medical College.
She walked in to the large gates of the college.
She reminsced the time when Kriti made her see that Varun Dhawan movie called Student Of The Year.
Her college looked as grand as that.
She went in and had to meet the Dean first.
"Excuse me? I am a new student..Can you guide me to Dr.Robert Summers office?",she asked approaching a random girl.
"Yeah sure!By the way I am Jenny...Jenny Sharma",this girl chirped in a heavy british accent.
"Shanaya Patel from India",She said shaking hands.
"I am an Indian too! But I am am British Indian my mom is from here!",She chirped,she reminded Shanaya of Preeti.
She then guided us to the office.
The dean here was so similar to Jaitely sir in his nature.He was an amazing person.
Jenny or 'Jen' as she insisted on being called,invited her over to their group.
"Umm..Jen ? I think its the time for class we should get going..",Shanaya told her as they had almost same classes.
"Wait a minute Aby will be here any moment we will go once he comes.",She said.
"Aby?",Shanaya asked.
"Yes..He is my friend too he also takes some classes with us but he is opting for hospital management and something like that ", and continued, "His full name is ....Oh look there he is!"Jen shouted.
Shanaya looked in that direction and there halted a sports bike and on it was a guy with helmet on.
He parked the bike and got off.
"Aby!!!",Jen ran to hug him.
"Wait a minute." ,he called out.
That voice? Shanaya thought that she had heard it somewhere.
This guy removed his helmet and took Jen to his embrace.
Jen was talking to him by standing in front of him and this hid his face.
Suddenly Jen moved away and pointed at Shanaya and revealed his face.
Those same light brown hair.
Same black tiny eyes.
Same smile.
Same attitude.
The very same Abhimanyu Tripathi!
She was shocked would be an understatement.
He mirrored her expressions.
Jen look puzzled.
"Its time for the class.",was all Shanaya said.
She sprinted to the class.
Why did her past have to come back in her life? "Bhaag rahi ho??", Sid's words rang in her head.Why was she running away from it instead of facing it?
The class started and she lost herself into studies.The teaching method was sure different but too interesting, atleast one thing that will be in her favour.

But three years with Abhimanyu Tripathi? How will she?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*evening time*

3rd's person's POV
"Okay Byee Jen, meet you tomorrow.",Shanaya said.
After finishing the day at college ,she was returning to her dorm which was a 10 minite walk. She had to hurry up because it was getting dark.

She was walkimg on the footpath when she sensed someone following her.
The sound of it made it clear that it was a bike.
She started walking faster.
The bike came and halted in front of her blocking her path.
The place was not deserted but not crowded either.
There were a couple of shops and a cafe with some people.
She recognised this bike as Abhimanyu's.She gulped. Those nasty memories from years ago flashed in front of her eyes.
He approached her removing his helmet.
She moved back.
"Shanu, why are you running away from me?",He asked as innocently as possible.
Shanaya winced at his behaviour, he was meeting her like we actually meet friends from whom we might have parted long ago.
"Do you even have the rights to ask that question?",Shanaya asked.
"Shanaya..I know I was a jerk to you! But I deserve a second chance dont I ?",he asked.
"Second chance ? Really Abhimamyu Tripathi? You want a second chance for what? For breaking my trust ? A second chance cor betraying me? A second chance for MOLESTING ME? " ,Shanaya shouted at him with that little patience vanishing from her senses.
Abhimanyu sensed the atmosphere.
"Okay I know this place makes you feel uncomfortable..Come lets talk in that cafe",He said pointing to the cafe.
"I am not coming anywhere with you!",she said moving away.
"No you are! Shanaya even if for one minute you have felt that our friendship was true at some point of time...please just listen to me once."
Shanaya didnt know what to do.
She sure hated him but she didnt know what to do...
"Okay come",she said,really not knowing why she agreed to go with him.
They acquired a table quite in the middle of the whole cafe. A table for two.
"Okay I know you hate my guts Shanaya, but just listen okay?",Abhimanyu calmed her down first.
She nodded.
"I know I was a jerk. I know what I did was wrong, wrong to an extent that its punishable not only in the eyes of law but in the eyes of the 'court of relationships' because I ruined friendship ...the most purest form of relationship.I am sorry Shanaya. I really dont know how to say anything more. I was influenced by people and things that were wrong for me.I am so sorry Shanaya! Thats it!",Abhimanyu completed.
She sighed she didnt know what to say...What to do...He apologised so nicely and genuinely.
Meanwhile Abhimanyu said something to the manager of the Hotel and he wrote that in french on their menu board.
Suddenly the people in the cafe started hooting at them.
Shanaya looked at him confused whereas everyone cheered saying...PLEASE SAY YES TO HIM!
He smirked and scratched the back of his head.
"I told him that you are my to-be girlfriend and if you say yes to me the bill is on me today! "
"Abhimanyu ...You!!! I hate you!! you know that ..Right??",She said with a hint of a smile.
"I know...I am ready to live with that my friend!!",he said cheerfully with the typical Abhimanyu Tripathi mickey mouse grin!
She grinned back.
"If you do anything to me again....ABHI I swear i will feed you to Vampires!!",Shanaya shouted at him.
He grinned at her. Abhi found back her Shanu.
Her Shanu ....who hated vampire stories and who always threatened Abhi that she will feed him to those weird creatures.
Shanaya was happy and ready to give her Abhi a chance.
When life takes away something..it gives back something.
Abhimanyu was always precious to her.
He dropped her off to her dorm while chatting about random old memories.
She was now ready to face those 3 years that lay ahead of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid's POV
I stepped in my college and could not hold more pride within, I was going to be the part of India's most prestigious medical institute.
I was wandering around when I accidently bumped into someone.A
"I am so sorry.",I told him.
"Hey thats alright! New student? Oh Right! The scholarship student...is it?",He asked all at one go.
"Yes",I told him back smiling.
"Hey! Sameer Verma...Call me Sam.",
"Siddharth Shah..Sid.",I told him back.
We had almost all classes together and he seemed a nice person to befriend.
I am really enjoying all the classes here.
The day got over and I was going back to my apartment.Well dad had invested here in a scheme sometime ago so I have a place to live here.
"Hey Sid!",Sam called me.
"Yeah.."

"Dude...Wanna join a party tonight? It will be fun..Come on You will meet new people!",He tried to convince me.
I gave it a thought..The events that took place in the past few days werent fortunate.This would be a very good way to unwind and gets certain things off my mind..."I will come!",I told him.
"Cool will pick you up at 9 !",Sam told me back.
~~~~~
*10.00 pm...In the Marine Bar and Dining*
Sid's POV
I was currently standing in one of the most posh place in Delhi.
The lights,music and DJ everything was just right.
It felt like Texas.
The place that is away from home but is my home because of all the memories, dreams and hopes.
Sometimes I miss Texas.
"Hey Sid! Meet her..Kiyara Gujaral..She is a friend of ours." ,He told me introducing this girl.He then went to some other friends.
"Call me Kay",She told me.
"Umm..Hi!", I told waving at this girl, a typical girl I must say, she wore short black dress that made her curves look very prominent, black eyes that had smokey makeup and a smirk that was a clear hint of flirting.
She was hot, I must say.
"Done checking me out?",She asked.
"Yeah...What!! NO ..I wasnt checking you out.",I quickly lied.
"Chill dude! Even I checked you out! And Kiyara Gujaral ko to Delhi ke sab ladke check out karte hai!",She completed winking.
"Oohh...I see that sass! Waise meri pohoch iss maamle mein Texas tak hai! Soch lo..",I gave her back, I was in a mood for flirting, all of this seemed so like olden times.The good old Texas life.
"Oh really? AIIMS right?",She asked.
"Yess...And you ?",I asked.
"National Fashion academy, Masters 2nd year",She informed.
"One year younger?",I asked curiously.
"Yeah...Junior in studies not in age ...",He told me.
"Ummhmm..",I said interested.
The DJ played...
Raatein Farebi..
Ussmein Bure hai nashe bhi ...
"OMG! Come lets dance on this! ",She told me.
"No please not today"
"Come on...Dont be a spoil sport!!",She whined.
"Umm...Okay!!",I grinned at her.
She was cool. Somewhere I cant be the Sid I am now.Now the world will see the Texas-Sid.
Call me a flirt and I dont care.
I need to forget Shanaya.Shit I just took her name.
Name reminds me that I have heard the name Kiyara Gujaral somewhere..I am just not getting it.
"To the earth Sid!!",She said bringing me out of my trance.
And then the original Sid set the dancefloor on fire!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heylooooo loveliess ...
Hope u r doing good.....
This was just a transition chapter conveying 2 main events...
ABHIMANYU entered back Shanaya's life...Wht do u ppl think? Is he actually having good intentions now or not?

Sid has heard the name somewhere...Do you guys know where??
Do u guys think Sid and Shanaya are doing this purposely to forget each other??
Plz ignore grammer and spelling errors

Vote and comment,
Monu-unique💓