ch-14-Shanaya you are unique!

Song of chap~Jab mila tu (I hate love stories) ~coz SiNaya ?? Read the chap to know👇😉😉
Sid's POV
Today was a long long day. Well we had our evening shifts ,so, on these days our sets of interns stay till late in the hospital to assist patients till evening.

Luckily my set of interns had,Piyush,Preeti,Shanaya,me and some other good friends.
As I was coming out of children's ward I saw Shanaya moving out along with her belongings.
Seeing me she said,"Siddharth meet us in the parking lot ."
I didnt know what they all wanted to say to me but it was a happy day today because this long weekend starting from tomorrow is a giving us 3 days holiday.
It will be really good to unwind.

I collected my belongings from my locker.I reached out to see Shanaya ,Preeti,Piyush,Vishal and Kriti.
"Arre everyone's here kya baat hai! ",I said surprised.
"Yeah we are planning something for all of us this weekend",Preeti said excitedly.
"Oh really? What all ?" ,I asked interested.
"We are planning a small camping ,Piyush had gone there with some friends and he knows the place and yeah we ara all going ...are you coming?",Shanaya asked.
She seemed so excited like a five year old,but seemed like a person too who was going to touch happiness and feeling of togetherness after a long long time.
"Dumbhead ..kaha kho gye? " ,Shanaya asked bringing me out of my trance.
"Huh? So sorry ...yepp I am obviously coming if you are going meri Razia sultan",I told her winking.
"SID!!! ",Vishal scolded me.
"Thank you Vishu",Shanaya said smirking.
So we discussed the plan and we are going there tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~next morning~~~~~
3rd person's POV
Piyush's father owned an open jeep so the gang was going to go to their destination on a joyride.
Piyush picked up everyone from their houses.
The journey comprised of cracking jokes
on each other,laughing out loud and playing antakshri.In short the journey was awesome.
They reached there around 5 pm in the evening.
The campsite was in woods and oh boy! truely looked fun.
Piyush exclaimed in an authorative tone,"Since I am the planner of this wonderful camping saga..I would like to assign you people tasks."
Everyone laughed at his cuteness and Preeti hugged him from behind saying ,"Aye aye captain!!"
As if on a roll Vishal and Kriti were also into a bit of PDA ,so our Sid and Shanaya stood there awkwardly for a few minutes before shanaya faked coughed to get the love birds ' attention.
"I would like to make the first rule here,NO PDA ALLOWED",she said sternly.
The 2 couples stood there red faced.
After a while....

"Pri(preeti~Piyush's nickname for her) and I will do the cooking part,Kriti and Vishal will setup the tents and Shanaya and Sid take these buckets get some water for drinking and other purposes as the one we have now will soon finish.",Piyush ordered.

"PIYUSH SHUT UP",everyone chorused laughing.
Vishal and Kriti started to assemble stuff for putting up the tents.
Preeti looked in the picnic basket for what all food stuff they had.
Sid was looking at all these absentmindedly when a bucket came flying right on his chest.
"Ouchh...!!! Easy Shanaya !",He called out to her.
"Stop daydreaming,I am taking this one bucket you take the another and come we still have to find a stream or a pond",Shanaya ordered him and started moving in a random direction.
Sid smirked at her when Preeti called him and said,"Sid jaao and usska dhyaan rakhna ...please woh unn dusri ladkiyon ki tarah nahi hai ..Okay?",she completed smiling.
"Yeah ..I know ",Sid genuinely replied to her,smiling.
He went behind her holding the bucket.
"They look so cute na?? ",Preeti said go Piyush.
"Please... there friendship has just begun dont play a cupid at this moment and ruin everything Pri",Piyush agreed with her and advised her.
Preeti nodded smiling.
Sid's POV
"Shanaya,How about we take a break and sit for a while",Sid said panting.
"How about I leave you here alone and go back to the camp?",she asked him sarcastically.
"Shanaya ....pretty pleaseee???",he said pouting because he knew that irritated Shanaya.
"Oh god! You are such a baby! Stop pouting ..we will sit for a while!",Shanaya stated clearly annoyed.
They found a rock and sat on it. The jungle felt nice and they didnt know why? But really nice
"I will take the buckets from hereafter",Sid said to Shanaya seeing she was tired with taking the load.
"No its fine",she said.
Shanaya's POV
"Shanaya tum bohot ziddi ho!",he said making a pokerface.
"I prefer the term sassy",i told him.
He raised an eyebrow and then laughed.
Pulling out a cadbury dairymilk he offered me.
"Hey issme kuch milaya hai kya muhje behosh karke sher-bhaalu ko khilaana chahte ho? ",I asked him jokingly.
"Oh shit! You got to know my plan !Damn...now i will have to think of some other way to kill you ",Siddharth said mocking and smirking like a Villain.

While laughing my hair which were tucked behind my ear,fell in my eyes.
Well since I am a messy eater when it comes to chocolates both my hands had chocolate smears.
Trying hard I couldnt succeed in pulling those strands back.
Suddenly I felt a pair of fingers on my cheeks,he helped me pull those strands back.
"All good now?",he asked.
I felt my cheeks turning pink and I didnt know why.I nodded to him.
"Can I say something?",Sid asked smiling.
I nodded again because I still felt i was blushing.
"Tumhe pata hai na tum sabse alag ho? Ekdum Unique piece Duniya mein aur kahi bhi available nahi ho payega! Seriously Shanaya,You are one of the most unique people I have ever met.",He completed leaving me spellbound.
I had a stupid smile on my face and I didnt know what to say to him.
We sat in silence now.

That compliment just couldnt get out of my head. That was indeed so CUTE of him.
Wait a minute ,cute? Did I just say Siddharth was CUTE?
How could I ? No I wasnt meant to be doing this! NO! I am not developing any sort of feelings for any guy! I promised myself.Andvmaybe he is flirting only? He doesnt mean all these.😧😖

I panicked and Siddharth noticed it maybe as he asked,"Anything wrong?".
"No I think we should make a move ",I couldnt say more and I took the bucket and started walking in the direction of campsite.
Sid's POV
I said those words to her ,I dont know why. But i felt that i should tell her.
I noticed her smile and maybe blush.
Suddenly ,she seemed all panicky and on asking she gave a curt reply and moved towards the camp not saying a single word.
But maybe this camp will unleash her Secret.

~~~~~~~~~~
Helllllllloooooo People
Sup??
Sorry just a filler chapter coz I am busy with college applications right now.....
Sorry had to upload it multiple tyms there was some bug😊😊
I AM GONNA UPLOAD A NOTE AS A UPDATE .. PLZZZZZ READ IT GUYS....LOT OF THINGS TO TELL U PPL😀😁😁

Sid and Shanaya finally are liking each other?? Wht do u think let me knw??💞💞

Vote and Comment,
Monu~unique😘