CH-6:THEY HAVE A CONNECTION

Shanaya's POV

Off lately I m pissed off ,Almost daily.. Because that Mr. So called Sid has been flirting like anything .Yes the sangeet preparations have been on and though I thought including Vishal and Kriti would have been good idea  for my own sake because of Mr dumbhead 1 but Vishal and his so called we-were-best-friends behaviour with Sid and Ms. Fashion designer find him funny and nice and all great .
FINE!! And I thought they would be with me ..
Most importantly I was even managing my studies part of MS(masters in surgery) entrance exams .
Luckily, it completed yesterday and the worst part was I and Mr dumbhead had the same examination centre yet my exams well excellent and surprisingly he was quite serious about this part so yeah I think we will clear the exams .The results are coming the day next to di and jiju's wedding .

******After dinner,night--9:00 pm******
"Chotu, come with me,leave your novels,NOW!!! " ,shouted my Di barging into my room. "Di..?What happened? Any emergency ? Are mom and dad fine ? Did city have bomb blasts ? Or terrorist attacks? Or...."
Di shut my mouth with her hand and said, "No emergency.. Stop overreacting ..don't read too much of those crime thrillers and mysterys ,its just that ..umm..Rishabh wants to meet me but so late and alone.....I can't tell mom and dad so I will tell them we both are going for barf ka gola (ice popsicle) ."
"And I will be there like a great third wheel.. haina(is it ) ????"
"No you won't because Rishabh's situation is quite similar so he is coming with Sid . So you will have nice company."
"Siddharth Siddharth SIDDHARTH !!! What is so awesome in him ?? Everyone is in his enigma and aura ..flirting jerk "
"LANGUAGE !!!" ,Di scolded me .
"Ok fine I will come ", I said quite reluctantly.

3rd person's POV
********at the barf ka gola shop ********
" Hi Razia sultan ....." Sid teased shanaya.
"Whatever Mr dumbhead " she replied.
She was still pissed off at her Di for making her come here against her wishes.
"Chalo (come now).. What are you both waiting for ?Christmas??" asked Rishabh as they both were walking behind him and Drishti .
Drishti chuckled at that .
"Nahi bhaiya hum aap dono ko thodi personal space de rahe the" ,teased Sid .
(No brother we were giving you some time alone)
All four were at Sabarmati river front .(read A/N at the end)
After taking their barf gola (ice popsicle),they all sat on a bench .Suddenly Sid said ,"Shanaya its the first time I am here so could we talk and walk on the footpath by the side of the river  or framing it a little more nicely...err..umm May I have the pleasure of a very precious walk in moonlight with a charming girl?"
Shanaya was naturally very irritated but understood that Sid wanted to give Di and jiju some time alone so she replied in an affirmative .
"Hey Shanaya , if he does anything stupid ever like what he just said sharmana mat sidha ek muka maar dena .",said Rishabh knowing that Shanaya was a different girl and was irritated by  Sid's tactics (if he ever does stupid flirting again don't hesitate to punch him right in the face ) . This made Shanaya chuckle and he earned a glare from Sid and Drishti .
Rishabh's POV
I watched my brother and Shanaya walking away still apparently arguing about something but that girl has some sort of connection with my brother I don't know of anyone else but I feel it. I then glanced at my soon to be wife she was not seeing me back but was concentrated on her barf ka gola and  say she was eating and all but her little gestures were too adorable. I think though this is an arranged marriage , I am falling for her .She is a typical girl but with her own touch. She wore a white bottoms and  a blue kurti.Her hair is of a light brown shade like a waterfall ,her brown eyes tell her emotions too clearly and those lips and that smile are breath taking . "Done checking me out ??" asked Drishti bringing me out of my trance and I realised that I was gaping at her. "Umm ...sorry " , I said blushing and embarrassed . She suddenly burst out laughing and after catching her breath exclaimed , "You should have seen your face !! "
I replied , "Enough now .. I know by the way what do you think of working after marriage?"
Drishti said ," I badly want to I am preparing to apply at two or three places because at first I was a company secretary at my dad's  company but I want to be independent so I am looking for a job now ..err..umm..do you mind if a do a job after marriage ?"
"Not at all Drishti you don't even have to ask you are free as an individual to do whatsoever pleases you .. By the way Ms. Drishti Patel interview at Shivalik high street commericial building 11th floor tomorrow sharp at 10am and ask the receptionist for your interview appointment with Rishabh Shah. "
"WHAT? Omg thank you so much Rishabh ", she said about to hug him . Rishabh was shocked a little and moved back in a reflex and she immediately crouched realising what she was doing and blushed but just then Rishabh pulled her towards him and engulfed her in a hug . They had met a couple of times after marriage was fixed but today night's atmosphere gave them a magical spark. " Ahem-ahem " they heard coughing voices which caused them to break their hug. They saw it was Shanaya and Sid. "This could have happened longer we are sorry we interrupted brother ",said Sid trying to suppress his laugh. Shanaya didn't give a remark she seemed to be still pissed at something Sid said .
All departed to home.
*****That similar night what happened to Sid and Shanaya*****

Sid's POV
We were walking together silently now.She had finished her kalakhatta gola(flavour of the ice popsicle ) and me being a slow eater was still not able to finish , "a normal girl would mark you in negative  Sid " ,my inner voice said .OK most people's inner voice says nice and deep things but my inner voice was like me and became serious only when the conditions were worth being serious ,I know you guys a wondering how great a doctor I would be (note the sarcasm ). Suddenly, my phone rang but my  hands were occupied with my treat which I was STILL eating so I requested Shanaya to pick up the call and she replied in positive and put the phone to speaker .It was Vishal.
Vi-vishal
Si- Sid
Sh- Shanaya
Kr-kriti
Vi-hello Sid .. Its me and kriti on speaker listen tuhje hamara ek kaam karna hai and muhje koi excuses nahi chahiye OK? (You have to do something on our behalf and I want no excuses OK?)
Si- OK bol (say)
Shanaya made a face as Vishal didn't even want to hear that she was also with him but remain shut and listened to their conversation.
Vi- so Sid ,this is about Shanaya we all are doing some or the other thing for Sangeet.. parents included but she isn't she is just managing all this
Si- but she refused to dance with me or solo or anything and two days before Sangeet I cannot even disturb your and kriti's pair too and ...
Vi- will you shut up and listen the whole thing ?
Si- aye aye captain
Kr- awww ... That's cute
Vi- ahem... ahem.. I think only I will talk with you further .
Kr- shut up ..so Sid Shanaya plays guitar incredibily well and awesome.
We 3 have to convince her hook or by crook to play guitar on Sangeet.
Sh- (interrupting) thank you awesome best friends for revealing the secret to the world .
Kr- what are you doing on Sid's mobile and you are this hour with him ?
Sh- before your awesome mind starts working we are with jiju and Di .
AND.I.AM.NOT.PERFORMING.FOR. SANGEET. is that very clear ?
Vi- no Shanaya you are performing and that's an  order
Sh- what are you maharana of mewad that you are ordering me?(what are you king of mewad (it is a pretty independent Indian province now in Rajasthan state )) (READ A/N)
Vi- order from Di and jiju , we asked them .
Vi- and kr- *together * pleeeeeaaaasseeee ..
Sh- BUT THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME OK?
Vi- k
Kr- awww thanks ..
Byeeee

"Agar yeh dono ki kabhie dead bodies mile toh you will know ki Maine hi maara hoga." Shanaya suddenly said. (If you find them dead someday the murder charge will be on me)
"SHANAYA!! Come on they are so sweet and you even don't tell me your hidden talents." I said putting a hand on my heart getting fake hurt.
While we were arguing on this we reached back to the spot where we left Bhai and bhabi.
The scene before us made us enter into a state of shock. They were hugging.
I whispered in Shanaya's ears,"Noone hugs mee" with a pouting face.  "DUMBO" ,was her obvious reply.
"This could have happened longer sorry to interrupt brother."
The look on their faces were priceless...
_________________________________________
AUTHOR NOTE -----plz read alot has to be told .......
The title is because of rishti connection and the fact that Rishabh acknowledges the fact of some connection b/w Sid and Shanaya
Hey people how are you all?
I hope u all will be as rocking as usual
This chapter is dedicated to @anshiagrawal as we completed 3 wonderful yrs of our frndship
Secondly I have mentioned Sabarmati river front over here if any of you ever visits Ahmadabad in Gujarat ( India ) plz do come to this place a very nice place to be peaceful and calm..a'bad ppl know what I am talking about ...

Lastly,
Vote $ comment plzz
Thank you for listening to my rant and reading the chapters ...
Mwwwuaahh...
Love u all ❤❤