Ch-26- His Razia Sultana

3rd person's POV

Shanaya and Sid's engagement was due in two days.
Sid and Shanaya as well as theur families were all too happy.
But someone had other plans in mind.

"They are getting engaged! You promised me, That I will get Shanaya! Now what?", Abhimanyu fumed at Kiyara.
"CALM DOWN! I never knew that their patch-up, their family agreement and this engagement shit will happen so suddenly!", Kiyara spat.
"I WILL KILL SID!", Abhimanyu raged.
"SHHHH.... Calm the f**k Down you idiot!!This time we have to strategically use our brain!",Kiyara said with an evil smirk.
"Enlighten me with your revolutionary ideas!", Abhimanyu asked sarcastically.
"Whatever!",Kiyara rolled her eyes and continued, "Anyways...this is the plan..We need to be patient..Patient till there marriage...Asli dhamaaka toh ab hoga!", Kiyara smirked.
"Might harass Shanaya a little!",She added looking at Abhimanyu.
"Huh..That Bitch...Ab meri hone se rahi...jo mera nahi woh kisi ka nahi!!", Abhimanyu told with an evil smile.
"THANK GOD YOU ARE NORMAL!!I almost wanted to strangle you for that 'My Shanaya My Shanaya' Phase!",Kiyara sighed.
"Whatever...she was an obsession!",Abhimanyu said shakimg his head.
"Dont let it die! I mean I hope you can fake it! Because now, this game is going to get interesting and i will need you! But why are you still helping me?", She asked raising a brow.
"Same as you baby..Revenge...Shanaya was too proud to reject me that time..She will pay for it now!", Abhimanyu said punching the table near him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shanaya entered her cabin post the operation she had done and was about to go and take lunch.
She freshened up a little and was about to open the door to exit the cabin, when a hand tugged her arm from behind and pulled her.
"Sid!",She shouted.
"How did you know?",Sid asked holding her by the waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.
"Who else loves to come unannounced like that?", She smirked.
"So now I am an uninvited guest! Sahi hai ghar ki murgi daal barabar!", He said fake sobbing.
"Sid, mere Nautankibaaz!", she said turning around and pulling his cheeks.
This took him by surprise.
"Just 2 days to go!",She said smiling.
"Yes! I am so excited!", Sid exclaimed.
Suddenly Preeti barged in as her usual habit was.
Sid and Shanaya immediately seperated.
"No PDA in the hospital!",Preeti said with a serious face.
Both of Sid and Shanaya's face lost the color and they looked at each other.
Preeti burst out laughing.
"Omg!you guys are so cute.I just came in to call Shanaya for lunch..but I see you need some "private time", so its okay!",Preeti said giggling.
"Nope! We are coming!",Shanaya quickly said.
"Aww..Look at our cute little Shanaya trying to hide her blush!",Preeti mocked.
"Its okay Shanu! And Hey! Someone good ol' days are over ..Is it? Why are you jealous of us Pri?", now it was Sid's turn to take her class.
"Sid!",Preeti exclaimed irritated, stamping on Sid's feet.
"OUCH!!",Sid exclaimed.
"Lets go..",Shanaya said, smiling at their priceless friendship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Engagement Day**

Shanaya and Sid's day was here.

The evening of their engagement.
Sidd got ready wearing a all black Pathani with a Maroon sleevless Jacket( Modi Jacket).
He looked a prim and proper gentleman.

Shanaya wore a pastel silver lehenga with thin sleeved choli.
She looked like a Indian Cindrella.

(Dressing in Media)

Preeti and Piyush wore well coordinated yellow outfits, Vishal and Kriti adorned Black outfits, well in coordination too.

Shanaya and her family entered the Shah's house.
There were a lot of gasps at Shanaya's beauty.
"Oh god! Look at my Baby Sister, jer charm!", Drashti exclaimed.
Shanaya blushed and murmered a thank you.
" Not your sister, my Daughter looks pretty!",Sid's mom exclaimed.
Shanaya was touched by all the love.
She was made to sit on a special sofa and now it was Sid's wait.