Chapter 5 :Bowled over by her confidence

Meeting went smoothly with Arnav constantly gazing at her and with Khushi who didnt dare to get lost in those eyes.

Earlier that day ,

Back at Raizada Mansion ,

Everyone were delighted to find out that khushis firm collaborate with AR designs.

Arnav was busy getting dressed with a smile never leaving his face .His Khushi is going to work with him again !!Everyone loved that smile on Arnav and prayed to the Gods that it should stay on forever .

At Khushis house ,

Khushi had pestered the Guptas to move to her house, to which they finally agreed .

During breakfast , Khushi was feeding Aarav parathas , which he obediently ate and glaring at Tara , who was busy gobbling them without chewing and might choke anytime soon for the fourth time in a row .With her familys blessing and her babys sweet kisses , she ventured into AR designs , sending a quick silent prayer .

At AR Designs

Khushi entered AR designs .She took her deep breath , to keep in check all those emotions swelling up her heart.

The very next day

Aarav was bubbling with excitement to go to his mother's new office ie AR Designs .Khushi was having her breakfast delighted seeing her son excited.

" For the nth time , chew your food , Tara !!"Khushi grumbled

Garima Walked in carrying some puris said "Look who's talking .You too did the same thing "

Khushi " Ma, that was ages ago."

Well , that's true .She was no longer the naive childish woman .Along with Aarav , came her responsibility and that's what made her stronger .

Buaji , turning Khushi's ears , "About time , Sankadevi" causing Tara to choke again

Khushi rubbing ears, pouted " It hurts , Buaji ."

At AR , Everything went smoothly and Arnav found himself constantly gazing at Khushi(who had come to AR to decide on some specific items) who was in his adjacent cabinet .

Everything went smooth until SLAP

The entire AR designs went pin drop silence .Khushi warned "i hate to repeat myself but If you try to even open your mouth to criticize me or my family , I swear to God , I'll bury you Alive . Am I clear ??"

"What ?? Your pea sized brain is forever to process this tiny piece of data ???"

Arnav later had fired that employee who had insulted Aarav for being mute.He still couldn't forget the tear filled Aarav who Khushi took in her arms and they sent home abruptly.

A/N Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts down in the comments.