Chapter 8 Check-in

The following week

Arnav and Khushi's relationship became from business partners to something else .They were becoming a sort of friends .
Raizada used to visit Khushi's house to meet Aarav and the Guptas.

Arnav and Khushi however only talked about their office work for about Aarav.
Both were feeling guilty of one another.
Khushi - for not telling Arnav about Aarav. She has seen how much of a father is to Aarav during his visit to her house.
Arnav - for not believing in Khushi and for hurting her. For missing her pregnancy and Aarav's early years.

One day , Arnav walked into Khushi's cabin only to find Tara and Nk giggling about something . Upon seeing Arnav , Nk informed him that Khushi had gone out .What he too obvious ?? Arnav wondered .

Arnav went to cabin and dialed Khushi .

"Yea " Khushi answered

"Nothing .I was ¦just checking in on the designs" he replied

"Okay Byee" she chuckled

She was about to hang the call up when Arnav said "Are you free this evening ??"

"Maybe .Maybe not " She teased

"Khushiiiii" he husked

"Yea Arnav jiiii " she teased

"Khushi , will go out with me this evening ??"

"Sorry I've already got a hot date lined up tonight"

"Khushiiiii" he said slightly irritated with her date. How dare she mention about having a date. He fumed. He wanted to be her only date.

"I'm just kidding. Where ??" Khushi laughed

Arnav
"Somewhere I always wanted to take you "

Khushi
"That doesn't answer my question"

Arnav
"I will pick you at 6.Bye"

"Laad governor" she muttered

"I heard that , Khushi !!"

Later that evening

Khushi got ready in a plain white T-shirt and black jeans , awaiting Arnav .Tara , Nk (whom she trusted her crazy sister and her son with) and Aarav had gone for a movie .

Shashi , Garima and Buaji had gone to temple .

Around 6 , Arnav walked to the house with a bouquet of red roses ( Khushi's favourite) .Khushi was pleased with his gesture .Arnav took her to a garden .

As Khushi ran her fingers across a field full of bright colorful flowers , Arnav watched her . ..his love .
This place was his secluded abode and he always preferred to be left alone here. But despite having Khushi here, he still felt home.

Khushi
"Nice Garden "

Arnav
"I know . It's my mother's . See that tree .Ma and I planted it "

Khushi sat on a wooden bench " That's so sweet "

Khushi handed him a box of jelebi ."It's sugar free. I had made for Aarav and made some extra for you "

(A/N Arnav is diabetic and can't take sweets)

Arnav was pleasantly surprised with her gesture .

Arnav " Aarav too has diabetes??"

Khushi nodded in positive "hereditary it seems "

Arnav had her jelebis .It just melted in his mouth .How he had missed her jelebis ..

Arnav " I would offer you but it's sugar free "

Khushi took one and started to eat it leaving Arnav in shock "it's fine .After all it's the thought that counts .Besides , I eat them too along Aarav so that he doesn't feel left out "